Chapter 88 : Happy Valentine's Day

Just as expected, the reveal of our relationship was a bombshell.

Everyone was whispering when I was walking, most of the girls were looking at me angrily, but some of them wanted to become 'friends' with me.

Of course you only want to talk to me because I'm with him. Because you want to steal him from me, idiots.

And it wasn't better for Link. If all the boys were relieved he finally found someone, stopping their crush to get his attention, a girl was completely crazy.

Meadela.

She kept trying to flirt with him, to catch his attention, to touch him, to kiss him. Maybe she was attracted by him, but I already assumed it was only because she wanted to make me suffer the way she suffered when she saw her boyfriend kissing me. And Link was fully aware about it.

« Hey Princess ! », he joyfully said as soon as he arrived in our room, kissing my cheeks.

I was already there for hours, and, even if we were on wednesday, he came home extremely late. Sometimes that was because of his trainings at the Sheikah, sometimes because of a medical appointment, sometimes because he was with Malon, in a cafe or trying one of her horses because she needed his opinion.

And for some reason I started wondering if he was truly where he told me he was supposed to be.

« Hey ! Where were you ? », I gently asked.

« Still at school. Fucking anatomy lesson. », he said slumping on our bed next to me. « I truly prefer it with you. »

« You mean the only one we shared together in Hebra ? »

« Of course. », he chuckled, kissing me over and over while his hands were slowly caressing my cheeks. « Maybe we can... »

« I- I- I don't know if... »

« Okay, okay Zel. Don't worry, that's fine. », he said with a smile before kissing my forehead.

« I... think I want to, but... »

« Too many people in this house ? », he asked and I nodded. « Got it. »

Of course he was patient, but I saw in his eyes how much he wanted it. How much he wanted something I couldn't offer him for the moment.

But maybe she can ? Maybe he wasn't only riding her horses when he saw her ?

Oh please, he will never do something like that to me.

But he already did it once. And he didn't have the courage to tell you until you finally found the truth. And if that was complicated for him for just a kiss, who knows if he will tell you something like that one day.

No. No, no, no. He only saw her as a friend.

But he was in love with her. And you already gave him a taste of this immense pleasure before turning him down over and over. Maybe his patience reached its limits ?

He couldn't do that. He'd never done that to his past relationship.

Just as he'd never cheated on Kodah. And carnal pleasure is something else. Powerful, bestial, nearly instinctive.

Nonsense.

His lips on hers, one of his hands holding her hair while the other was -