!!Tension!!

Me: THE FUCK!

That was the very first thing that I gave from myself when my butt, no my sexy and sweet ass hit the hard and cold floor. Normally I was used to make up with the floor well was used to it but now that. I really didn't liked this and no matter what, I would pay them back ten fold but for now I had to find out who this was so I stood up after I kindly landed on the floor and looked at a person and another mist guy behind him.

Did I mention the guy was kinda enveloped with that same mist thingy that just teleported me in here?

No...

Well now I did.

Besides that, A they did kinda save my ass from heroes who would have chased after me but then there was B who told me that I screwed up cause no matter what, no one would have done this if they knew who I was or if they knew then they had something in mind to do with me which I wouldn't like for sure.

So what now?

Why are they just watching me without saying anything at all?

Come on!

First drop me in here....

Then not even apologizing and also watching me like that without a word?!

At least welcome me in here...

Wherever here is!

Just have some common sense at least!

Me: So do you need any kind of privat invitation to start speaking or you just gonna watch me?

???: I like him.

???: Pardon him. I am Kurogiri the one who brought you here.

Me: No shit, Sherlock! I can see that. Why did you brought me here?

???: On point. I like that as well.

Me: Better than trying to be mysterious mister Crusty.

???: Watch it!

Me: I should watch it? You should be the one watching it, Crusty! Do you even know who I am?

???: Usagi.

Me: Then you also know that I am not that easy of a person.

???: I do. Who do you think gave you that last mission.

Me: You?

???: Exactly.

Me: Happy with how it was done?

???: Very.

Me: Now it doesn't seem fair that I only know his name and you know mine. Wanna tell me who you are as well?

???: Shigaraki and I want to invite you to the LOV.

Me: Not interested in childsplay.

Shigaraki: This is no Childsplay!

Me: No? Then tell me what the LOV is cause it sure sounds like League of Legends.

Shigaraki: It's the league of villains.

Me: Villains? You look like a virgin more than that. Why not consider renaming it.

Shigaraki: You are crossing a line here Usagi.

Me: You already crost it Crusty the moment you made me hit the floor.

Kurogiri: Both of you calm down. How about we talk over a drink?

Shigaraki: Fine with me.

Me: I don't think I need to listen to this anymore.

Kurogiri: We are willing to pay you.

Me: How much?

Shigaraki: Name a price.

Me: Are you sure you can buy me?

Shigaraki: Are you sure we can't?

Me: Touche! You can by my time if you need me to do a mission but I am not interest to join any kind of make shift villain gathering.

Shigaraki: You will elanr to fear us.

Me: And you will be six feet under if that was a threat. Now was it one?

Shigaraki: I don't know, was it?

I took out my gun and pointed it at Shigaraki while also taking out my knife with my other hand. It was clear by now that I wasn't kidding around and I could see the small flitch and then the pupils of Shigaraki getting wild. He may not seem scared but he was. No matter how hard he was trying to hide it, he was scared for his life.

Me: Don't know, you tell me.

Shigaraki: It was just a friendly joke.

Me: Bad one.

Shigaraki: It seems like that.

Since he seemed to have let go of that idea, I decided to put my gun away but not the knife in my hand. My quirk was activated and I could see all the flaws and the way I could kill him. There were more than 100 ways I could see and the best option was to skin his face and let him bleed out. Oh well it was one option and the thing was, I kinda was feeling the urge to do it more and more. My quirk was asking for blood and before it could get worse, I had to put the knife away and follow him as we went to the bar area this time for a real talk.