49| Oh shit

Y/n POV

"Oh come on" I said as I listened to his lecture.

Hershel and Maggie were setting it up in an extra room. We were in the living room. How many times do I have to say I don't want to be treated like a tea pot?

"Don't come on me Y/n. You can't be doing risky stuff. That's why you should stay here" he told him. I could tell he was angry because he talked with his hands when he was feeling a lot of emotions.

"Glenn. I'm fine. I can do this. Just please let me do this" I pleaded with him. He looked at me. His eyes searching my face.

"Okay" he mumbled. I jumped up and down. And suddenly I had to sit down. I can not jump, I didn't wand to throw up.

"You okay?" He asked as he placed his hand on my shoulder. I nodded at him.

"Y/n, ready?" She asked me. I nodded. We walked into the room.

"Have a seat on the bed" we were in a guest room. I sat down on my bed.

I sat back and I unbuttoned my pants a little. That's what Maggie told me to do. I mean the least Hershel could do was take me out to dinner first.

Then he placed some jelly thing on my stomach and rubbed it in.

"Ahh that tickles" I said as I tried not to move. Plus it was extremely cold.

Glenn and Maggie laughed at me. I saw Hershel smile a little.

"So let me guess, this wasn't planned?" He asked us. I blushed a little.

"No. Complete accident" I said. But it was really worth it. I was carrying a little baby inside me. And one day It could let it see the light. And I would hold it and tell it stories.

"Well, giving birth is a miracle. That's what they say. A wonderful experience" Hershel said as he put a monitor on my stomach and moved it around.

Glenn moved towards me. He grabbed my hand. We looked at the screen. It was all black, and you could see a little tiny monster looking thing.

"Ew what the fuck is that?" I asked as I squinted my eyes to get a better look.

"That's the baby Y/n" Maggie said completely shocked.

"Oh shit. Why it look like that?" I asked, them.

It was fucking ugly. It looked like I had an alien inside of me.

"It just starting to form. You guys have a healthy baby" he said with a smile.

I smiled. Besides the fact of it being an alien. I felt tears in my eyes. I always dreamed about this and finally I can have it.

"Would you like to hear the heartbeat?" He asked me. I nodded my head quickly.

(GUYS KEEP IN MIND. I HAVE NEVER HAD A BABY I COUKD BE TOTALLY WEONG BEAR WIRH ME)

He have me the stethoscope. I listen to the small heartbeat. I felt tears swell up in my eyes again. I was the one carrying life. I couldn't help but feel this over whelming sensation.

"Glenn? Would you like to?" Hershel asked him. He took them out of my ears and let Glenn. I would see the smile grow across his face as he heard the heartbeat.

Hershel then cleaned up everything and Glenn and ai walked out of the room. We made it to the living room and he tackled me into a huge hug.

"What's this about?" I asked him as he pulled apart.

"I love you Y/n" He said to me as he pulled me into a kiss.

"I love you too Glenn" I said as he pulled apart. He touched my forehead with his.

...

I was outside with Maggie and Glenn. To be honest, I have no idea what we're doing out here. I think we were getting ready to leave I'm not sure.

I've gotten my baby back. My sword and I saw messing around swinging at it.

"Miss, what's the water situation here?" I heard Dale ask. I stopped messing with my sword. I didn't want to accidentally hurt someone.

"Got five wells on our land. House draws directly from number one" she told him as she pointed ahead. "Number two is over there. We use it for the cattle but it's just as pure. Take what you need. There's a cart and containers.  In the generator shed behind the house. I'll do saddle yours guys horses then" She said looking at us.

"I get to ride a horse" I said excitedly as I flinched my sword around.

"Y/n don't swing that around" T-Dog told me.

"Sorry" I said as I pulled it behind my back.

...

"Glenn! Glenn! Glenn! Did you know we get to ride a horse?" I asked him as I grabbed his arm.

"Yes I know" he said as he kissed my forehead.

"Y/n! Glenn! Need a favor" Lori said as she walked over to us.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"Here's your list. And there is the other list. I wrote it down separately" she said as she pulled another note out. "It's person. If we could be real discreet about that, okay?" She asked us.

"Sure" Glenn said as he opened up the note. "Uh what is it?" He asked her. I leaned on my tippy toes to see it.

"Kind of missing the point of the whole discreet thing, Glenn" she said as she started to leave.

"Uh right. Umm I just need to know where to find it" Glenn said as he started to follow her.

"Ugh Glenn if you let me see it I can find it" I groaned as I followed him.

"Try the feminine section" she mumbled as she hurried off. I grabbed the note from Glenn and my eyes winded.

I looked at Glenn and he shrugged his shoulders. Glenn can not keep secrets.

Lori was pregnant.