64| Don't mind me

Y/n POV

"So that was your first time?" I asked her almost shocked. Lori and I were in camp doing laundry. We were getting bored so we were asking random questions.

Lori just told had told me her first time was with her best friends boyfriend. Back when she was in highschool.

"Okay so I was drunk and I thought he looked like Jonny depp. And to my defense he did" she said as she almost laughed.

"Oh my god! That's so bad" I told her as I folded a shirt and placed it into the correct laundry basket.

All of the sudden we heard a gate slam. I whipped my head around to see Maggie storm in with Glenn behind her. She had blood on her shirt and she looked pissed off.

"Hey! We got your stuff" she said as she vastly walked up to us.

"Maggie, hang on you, please" Glenn pegged from behind her trying to keep up.

"Come on in here" Lori said as she placed the shirt on the table looking around.

"Why? Nothing to hide. We got your special delivery right here" Maggie said as she practically yelled. "We got your lotion, got your conditioner, your soap opera digest" Maggie said as she slammed everything on the table.

"Maggie" Lori breathed completely in shock.

"Next time you want something, get it your damn self. We're not your errand boys" Maggie told her off.

"Honey, I-" Lori tried to say before she was cut off

"And he is your abortion pills" Maggie picked up and threw at her. As she walked away and pushed Glenn aside.

We all stood there in shock. I didn't know what to say or what to do. Then Lori left and grabbed them stuff. I looked over at Glenn and walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him.

"Are you okay?" I asked into the hug.

"Yeah. Maggie got attacked by a Walker" he told me as he gave me a tight squeeze.

"We should go find her" I said as I broke away from the hug and kissed his cheek.

***

We followed Maggie hand in hand trying to find where she ran off to. She found her walking the fence while kicking some rocks.

"That was no cool" Glenn said as she made it up to her.

"Which part?" She asked not bringing her head up to look at us. "That part where that bitch always got us killed?" She asked looking at Glenn and then Turning away.

"I should've gone alone" Glenn said. I almost felt kind of out of place. That I shouldn't be here almost because I didn't belong in the conversation."if you want to blame anybody, blame me" Glenn went on. I let go of Glenn's hand and wrapped my arms around myself.

"Right, take the blame. You know for a smart guy, your really stupid" Maggie told him.

I almost felt uncomfortable. I began to walk back alone. It didn't feel right listening to them talk about something that didn't really belong me.

I kind of felt that maybe even though Maggie way like so someone else that they are kind of made for eachother. Maybe there just good friends. Maybe.

I walked back feeling the warm eye hit my skin. It was quiet. I found myself being in the quiet almost way too much. I never liked it. Quiet was always weird for me to be in.

...

I walked farther and I saw Rick and Lori having whag seemed a heated argument. The only thing I wanted right now was a drink. And I know I coudknt do that to the baby.

I walked closer and I heard them stop talking. They both looked at me in concern.

"Don't mind me, just another conversation I shouldn't be hearing. I'll be on my way" I told them as I walked away. They didn't say anything but as soon as I was out of earshot they continued to talk.

I finally made it to the camp. I didn't want to be here any longer really. I needed this baby to come out so I could be distracted from the thoughts in my head.

I went to my tent. I took a real good look at it before I kicked it. Nothing happened. If anyone say me they probably would think that something was wrong with me. And maybe there was.

As much as I needed to talk to Glenn I didn't want to. Because I didn't even know what to say or how I was going to start the what seemed like the most dreadful conversation ever.

The sad thing is when you're pregnant you can't fix the pain. You can't take pills, drink or do anything. It seemed like I had to deal with all of this. And I didn't want to. I was tired of dealing with things I would rather just forget anything happened.

I sat down facing the woods. My thoughts began to wander. I thought about Michonne. I know she was one tough son of a bitch. She is out there somewhere. She would probably tell me that I'm stronger then I look and I need to be the better person.

I thought about Merle. I know he is also alive out there somewhere. Probably starting problems with someone. Now he would tell me to suck it up. I'm a Dixon and Dixons don't get there feelings hurt.

I let out a small laugh. This baby was definitely going to be the death of me. But I know it's going to the best thing that's ever happened to me. Because it's the best feeling in the world.

I watched the sunset over the tree line. The orange color Turning into a darker color of orange. I wonder what month it was. I mean I know it's still Summer. Amy was the one obsessed with keeping the time.

She said in times like this it would be important and she was right