67| What is he yapping about?

Y/n POV

We were back at the RV. Dale was gone by the time we got back. I didn't think much of it. Glenn and I sat there talking about our favorite types of Pizza.

"Pineapple on pizza taste like shit. Fruit shouldn't be on pizza" I was telling Glenn. He was standing on the RV, with a rifle in his hands.

"Well you're wrong. It's good" He argued back at me. All do the sudden Shane walked up to us. "Sup" Glenn said. He didn't say anything instead of walking into the RV.

I shrugged my shoulders. He is probably still mad I bitched slapped him. We heard rummaging, loud bangs and a curse from Shane. Shane stormed out and stood in front of me.

"You see where he went?" He asked both of us. He I think meant Dale.

"Who?" Glenn asked.

"Don't even try that shit with me, okay?" Shane said.

"How about you watch your fucking mouth. I don't know where the fuck Dale went. So take your fucking ass away from us before I handle it myself" I told him getting in his face.

He laughed and backed away. He was a pussy he I ever saw one from a mile away. He practically smells like tuna.

"Yeah, he asked me to run and get us some water. He said he'd cover me in watch" Glenn said standing up from the chair on the roof.

"And he was fine when you came back, huh?" Shane asked avoiding looking at me.

"Yeah" Glenn said in a confused tone. "You think he is okay?" Glenn asked starting to get worried.

"Oh, he's fine" Shane said looking off into the woods.

"Why'd he bail then?" Glenn asked him.

"Do you woudlnt tell me which way he went" Shane said as he looked around.

"I don't get it" Glenn said. I wanted to shake him sometimes.

"No, man you don't" he said as he walked away towards the woods

"Cock sucker" I mumbled under my breath as he sat down.

"I'm confused" Glenn said as he climbed down.

"He bailed because something is going on between those two and you suck at keeping secrets" I said trying not to hurt his feelings.

"Oh" he said quietly. I got up and kissed him on the cheek. He smiled at me with his stupid hat on his head.

...

I'd say it's been a good maybe 40 minutes it's hard to keep up with the time. Glenn went back up on watch. I gave up on trying to read that book. It was way too hard for me.

I closed my eyes. I did eventually drift off to sleep when I heard Glenn shout "Maggie" and I woke up kind of startled. I got up and stretched. It was nice being off my feet.

Maggie was holding a basket off something. Glenn climbed down to get her attention. I could feel a little path of jealousy. But I quickly washed that over.

He ran after her. I kinda felt a little sad and I took that to do a little walking. It was better to remove myself from the situation then feeling worse about it later on.

...

We were all sitting around the front porch. I was sitting on the bottom step because I did not have the engry to climb up all those steps. Glenn sat beside me with his arm around me.

We were all laughing and in a good mood. Carl was showing me his new trick he learned with a stick. It was basically throwing it up in the air and catching it.

I watched him do it about maybe ten times and I still gave him a smile and a 'wow Ive never seen that before'.

I saw Andrea and T-Dog walk up to us. Glenn walked over to them, I grabbed the side of the step to stand up and walked over to them.

"Do you know what's going on?" T-Dog asked us.

"Where is everyone?" Andrea asked as a follow up question.

"You haven't seen Rick?" I asked as I crossed my hands over my chest.

"He went off with Hershel. We were supposed to leave a couple of hours ago." Andrea told us as

"Yeah you were. What the hell?" Daryl asked them as he walked up to us. Carol closet falling behind.

"Rick told us he was going out" Carol said behind Daryl.

"Damn it. Isint anybody taking this seriously?" I felt a pang of guilt when Daryl said that. "We got us a damn trail" Daryl said as we walked up to Shane. He was carrying guns and from the looks of him he looked pissed.

"Oh here we go" I mumbled and Andrea gave me a look. She was lucky people were between us or I would have smacked her right in the head.

"What's all this?" Daryl asked as Shane walked up to him taking a gun off his shoulder and passing it to Daryl.

"You with me, man?" Shane asked him.

"Yeah" Daryl mumbled and took the gun.

"Time to grow up. You already got yours?" Shane started asking around.

"Where's Dale?" Glenn asked.

"He's on his way" Shane replied.

"I thought we couldn't carry" T-Dog asked.

"We aren't" I told him standing my ground.

"We can and we have to" Shane said ignoring me.

"Look, it was one of thing sitting around here picking daisies  when we thought this place was supposed to be safe" Shane ranted on as Patricia and Beth stood up walking I've got us from the porch. "But now we know it ain't.  How about you, man?" He asked Glenn as he walked over bad handed him a gun. "You gonna protect yours?" Shane went on. Glenn looked back at me and I shook my head. Glenn slowly took the gun.

He looked over at me and passed me a gun. I shook my head. "Kiss my ass" I told him as he walked away shaking his head.