63| Run

Guys I'm in a great mood so there might be more then one chapters today. 🙈

Y/n POV

I slowly made my way back. I know this could be the hormones or whatever but like it's hard okay. I want to trust them but last time and I was even there.

"What's wrong with you?" I heard someone ask. Not just anyone it was the one and only Daryl Dixon.

"Nothing" I tried to brush off. He got out later yesterday. I checked up on him and he was doing pretty good. The bullet that Andrea hit only grazed his head. I always knew she had bad aim.

"You're my sister, spill" he said as he continued to sharpen arrows.

"Well there is nothing to spill because nothing is wrong" I said as I walked up to him and sat down on a tree stump.

"Okay nothing is wrong" he said as he worked on his arrows. There was a small silence. He knew how much I hated that.

"Fine okay. Lori needs some stuff in town and like Glenn is going and so is Maggie" I mumbled out as I looked to my hands.

"Your worried something is going to happen?" He finished my thought off. I nodded slightly.

"Daisy, you need to stop worrying so much" he told me. I could see the look in his eyes that he Truley cared and I know he was right.

"I want to but..." my voice trailed off.

"But what?" He asked as he dropped the arrows to the ground.

"Just when I was there they kissed but that didn't stop them and I'm not there so they could literally do anything" I said as I moved my hands as I spoke. My words were fast and laced with worry.

"Grandma was right you do worry like mom did" he joked.

"You're not helping!" I almost shouted at him. I was ready to get up and go.

"Y/n, seriously, Maggie was being stupid. Trust me, this is to show you if you should be with him or not. I think I have let him know if he decides to hurt you again. You need to have trust in the boy. You're a wonderful girl and he already made the mistake of loosing you, I don't think he will do it again" he told me. I looked at him. He gave me a small smile.

I hugged him and thanked him. I needed to find Glenn before he went. Our group has always thought of Merle and Daryl as heartless but to be honest they didn't grow up with them.

They were my brothers and I was always going to defend them till the day I died and if no one else believed me, so what?

I walked up to camp. I saw Glenn talking to Maggie. My heart began to beat faster in my chest. Before I walked up to them I took a deep breath.

On my way there I thought of what I was going to say to them. Or whatever. The words that once played over and over again were gone.

"If you go out on that trip promise me you guys won't do anything?" I quickly said getting there attention. "I know we had this conversation before but I have the right to worry. I want to trust you guys so please give me something to trust you guys on" I said as I messed with my fingers and trying to keep my breathing steady.

"Y/n, I promise you, I would never hurt you like that ever again. You're the only girl I want." Glenn said as he walked over and placed a small kiss to my lips. I smiled as I hugged him.

"And Y/n, I have my eyes on someone else" Maggie said with a smile. "And you became one of my best friends, I would never" she said with a smile as she hugged me.

My nerves then flooded away and I felt way better. I believed them. Plus I knew about Maggie's crush. Which who that was completely different from Glenn.

...

They eventually left. I felt way better about them leaving, because now I know that they would never do something like thag to hurt me again. Or they would both be dead. Trust me, nothing would stop me.

I sat down near the fire as I sharpened my swords. It was nice to finally get off my feet and give them a rest.

"Y/n!" I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Carl run up to me. A smile grew on my face.

"Hey buddy" I said as I ruffled his hair.

"Mom said that the baby kicked. Can I feel?" He said as he looked down at my stomach. I let out a small laugh.

"Of course little man. I just don't know if it's going to do it again. But we can see" I said as I gently grabbed his hand and placed it on my belly.

I didn't want to disappoint Carl if the baby didn't want to move. But we sat there for a couple of seconds waiting. His eyes locked on my stomach waiting for something to happen, all of the sudden I felt his hand move.

"It moved!" He said happily as he took his hand away. I laughed at his reaction.

"It's saying that it likes you" I told him with a smile.

He took a seat right next to me. He sat on it and watched the fire. "If it's a boy, can you make it Carl?" He asked me with a smile.

"I'll take that into consideration" I told him.

"You should name it stinky. My mom told me when I was a baby that my diapers stinked" he said as he looked up at me.

"Did you know that you were actually named stinky but your mom changed it when you started to go to school" I joked with him.

"Mom!" He shouted.

WHO DO YOU THINK MAGGIE SHOULD BE WITH?? I was thinking Daryl?? It's just a thought I'm not sure. Or we could do like Carol or something. I don't know. Give me your thoughts. Thank you all for the love and support!! 🤍