65| Priorities

(Guys I'm adding in a character, his name is Carter. He is Maggie friend from school and he has been with them since, pretend so. Maggie has feelings for him and all of that)

Y/n POV

I woke up to feel someone arms wrapped around me. I looked over and saw Glenn sleeping peacefully next to me. I sunk back into my sleeping bag with a small smile.

I went to bed that night acting like nothing happened. I happened to run into Carter and I talked to him.

Flashback

"You good?" He asked me as he took a seat next to me. I let out a small smile.

"Yep, the sunset is really pretty" I said as my eyes glued to the sky.

"You know, it's not normal for people to just stare off into the distance. Spill" he said as he looked at the sky.

"Glenn and Maggie are talking. It just feels like when I'm with them, I'm out of place." I told him as I messed with my hands.

"I get that. You know when we were in highschool she got a lot of boy's attention and I was always the dorky best friend. And then the whole thing with Glenn. I get how you feel" he said with a smile.

"I'm going to have to talk to him. But I don't know what to say" I said as I placed my hands in my head.

"Just know that I got your back" he said with a smile.

End of Flashback

I slowly got up and put my hair up in a bun. I put on some jeans and I over sized t-shirt to do the best to hide the stomach. I can't button my jeans anymore.

"What were you and Carter talking about?" I heard Glenn ask. His voice was laced with something I haven't heard before from Glenn.

"Just random stuff" I said as I shrugged my shoulders and I grabbed a flannel to put over my shirt.

"That's cool" he said as he got up.

"Are you jealous?" I asked almost trying not to laugh.

"No why would I be jealous over some fucking prick like that?" He asked as he put on a shirt. His back was facing me.

"Thats actually pretty funny" I said as I tried my best to put on my shoes.

"How?" He asked. He seemed pretty upset and angry.

"Let's talk about you and Maggie. Every time I'm around you, it's something different. I feel so out of place like I don't belong there" I said starting to get angry.

"What are you talking about? I've always cared about you more than anything. I always want you. And after the first time I almost lost you your the only one I want" he said as he turned around and looked at me. This was the first time I saw Glenn angry before.

His chest was going up and down due to the hard breadths he was taking in. If i wasn't pregnant I would have probably wanted to fuck him right then and there.

I wasn't even thinking before I placed my lips on to his. I felt him relax into the kiss and his arms landed on my waist. I put my hand on the back of this neck pulling him closer into me then he was before.

I slowly pulled away and placed our foreheads together. "I love you" he told me. I smiled and kissed him again. "I love you too"

...

"Babe, did you know that ketchup was once used as a medicine" I told him as were in the middle of base camp all cooking breakfast. People were all having their own conversation and all sitting to themselves.

"No I didn't" he said with a smile. He was going to tell the group about the barn but I could tell he was nervous and I wanted to help him feel better.

Glenn then stood up and walked over to everyone and I walked over behind him. I told him I was going to support him and I was going to do just that.

"Um, guys" he slowly announced as he placed his hands in his pocket. I grabbed his arm and leaned into him.

Everyone directed their attention towards us. There eyes watching us.

"We already know you guys are having a baby" T-Dog joked. The rest of the group let out a small laugh.

"Really? I thought she was gaining weight" Daryl mumbled under his breath.

"You bitch!" I said as I walked over to him and hit him on the back of the head.

"Damn" he said as he held the back of his head.

"The barn is full of walkers" Glenn announced. Everyone grew quiet and looked back up at him.

...

We were all down at the barn. Shane was looking through the cracks. If you were quiet enough you could hear the moans and growls from all the walkers inside.

I grabbed Glenn's hand. Shane backed away and walked over to the rest of us.

"You cannot tell me you're all right with this" Shane tells us. It was more directed to Rick.

"No I'm not, but we're guests here. This isint our land." Rick tried to reason with him.

"This is our lives!" Shane shouts at him.

"Lower your voice" Glenn said worried that Maggie would be upset with us.

"We can't just sweep this under the rug" Andrea says. I rolled my eyes. She still fucking pisses me off.

"We can't just sweep your ugly ass face under the rug" I whisper to myself.

"What?" Andrea says to me.

"It ain't right. Not remotely. Okay, we've either got to go in there, we've got o make things right or we've just got to go. Now we have been talking about fort Benngings for a long time" Shane states.

"We can't go" Rick told him.

"Why, Rick? Why?" Shane asks him.

I feel Rick's eyes on me. "Not with Y/n" He tells the group.

"Man, Y/n is not a priority" Shane tells us.

"What you say?" Daryl asks stepping closer to him.

"What the fuck?" Glenn asks stepping in front of me.