91| Send me a postcard

Y/n POV

"That's them!" I said as I almost jumped out of the car. We finally made it to the highway with multiple other cars lined up. "That's T-Dogs truck!" I said as I saw the bright blue truck come into view. "Maggie!" I said.

She quickly woke up from her slumber when she looked around. A smile when straight on her face. As she soon Glenn stopped the car I jumped out.

I immediately ran towards Daryl. She wasn't even off his bike before I jumped into his arms.

"Damn girl" he mumbled as he regained his footing.

"I thought you were dead. Just like..." I trailed off. I knew he knew who I was thinking about. It still hurt to say his name. It was like opening up a fresh wound.

"Me too. I'm glad you're alive" he said as he squeezed me back.

The rest of us went around hugging and saying hello. Maggie reunited with Hershel and Beth. I smiled at that.

"Where'd you find everybody?" Rick asked Daryl. Daryl was leading all of us to the Highway.

"Well those guys tail lights zigzagging all over the road. Figured he had to be Asian driving like that" Daryl joked. I hit him in the back of the head.

"Good one" Glenn said as he let out a small laugh.

"Where's the rest of us?" Daryl asked as he rubbed the back of his head.

"We're the only ones who made it so far." Rick told us.

"Shane?" Lori asked as she got up from hugging Carl. Oh come on. Who the fuck cares? Rick shook his head no.

Silence filled the group. I mean it was weird having him be dead but he was still a human too.

"Andrea?" Glenn asked. I gave him a look. Ain't no body care about her either.

"She saved me, then I lost her" Carol said quietly.

"We saw her go down" T-Dog said as he leaned on the car door.

I mean with Andrea and Shane being dead it felt weird. I didn't have anyone to argue with but they were still apart of our group no matter how fucking annoying they were.

"Patricia?" Hershel asked.

"They got her too, took her right in front of me. I was... I was holding onto her, daddy. She just..." Beth trailed off. Now that one stung. She was always a kind woman. "What about Jimmy? Did you see Jimmy?"

"Who?" I asked Glenn. Quietly so only we would be able to hear.

"Her boyfriend" He mumbled from right beside me. I tried to rack my brain but I couldn't remember him.

"He was in the R.V. It got overrun." Rick told her softly. She sobbed into Hershel's arms once more.

"You definitely saw Andrea?" Carol asked.

"There were Walkers everywhere." Lori said, not quite answering her question.

"Did you see her?" Carol asked pushing the subject a second time.