79| Moring After

Y/n POV

I woke up to a bright light from the ceiling. Everything in my body hurt like a bitch. I sat up slowly and let out a groan. For a second I didn't know where I was.

I looked around my surroundings and it was Hershel house. The 'operating' room. I looked over to see Glenn asleep on the chair right next to me. He must've noticed the shifting in the room when he woke up.

He quickly panicked and came over to me. "Hey, you okay?" He asked as he brushed hair out of my face.

"Yeah just in a lot of pain. What happened?" I asked quietly trying to but back the pieces together of what the fuck happened last night.

He looked down slightly like he was going to cry. "Glenn, talk to me" I said as I grabbed his hand. "Y/n, I'm so sorry. You should have never gone. I shouldn't have let you" he said as he voice trailed off.

What was he talking about? I was fine. I looked down at my arms to see if everything was in tact. Something was wrong. My stomach. It had completely gone back into my original state. There was no bump.

"Glenn..." I said as I looked down at myself in shock. There was a bandage wrapped around my stomach. I touched my stomach and I felt a wave of pain shot through me.

"I'm so sorry" he said, now he broke out into a full sob. My baby...was it gone? "The guy stabbed you right in the stomach...the baby didn't make it" He said quietly.

The words went in right though one ear and in the other. I wanted to break down. Go back there and kill every single one of them. For what they did to me.

I wasn't sad I was angry. I was livid. My baby was gone because of them. Because of those stupid fucking cunts. I didn't even notice the tears falling down my face.

I was too numb to feel anything almost. I was so close to having my baby just another month almost. One. More. Month.

"Y/n, you can't get up. Hershel said-" Glenn said as he wiped the tears from his face.

"Fuck what Hershel said" I said as I walked out of the room. I heard people talking in the living room. I didn't want anyone to see me just yet because I didn't want there stupid apologies. They wouldn't understand, maybe Carol but not the rest.

"We y just leave him behind. He would've just bled out, if he lived that long." I heard Rick tell the group. So he kept one of there men. He was probably the one in the car. I remember it know.

Memories were flushing back into my head. The stab, the boy, the roof, the bar. Everything. It felt so much worse. I saw Glenn come up to me. I didn't want him to break my hiding place so I put my finger over my mouth.

He sighed and nodded his head. I know he was hurting just as bad as I was. But right now I didn't want to cry over it, I wanted to do something. I needed to get revenge.

"It's gotten bad in town" Hershel said in a sad tone almost.

"What do we do with him?" Andrea asked. So this kid is in this very place.

But where? Maybe if I could find him and get him to tell me where his other people are and kill them. Seems pretty fair to me.

"I repaired his calf muscle as best as I can, but hell probably have nerve damage. Won't be on hifeet for at least a week. And as of Y/n... she is fine. But her baby...didn't make it" He told the group. I could feel a sudden change in the room.

Hearing someone else say it almost made me want to throw up. I didn't like the sound of it. It's like I had everything. I did have everything.

"Let's just question the kid when he gains consciousness then find out wear his people are and then wipe them out" I said as I made my presence known. Glenn came in behind me almost a little embarrassed. I saw the looks on people's faces. They were sad for me. And it started to make me uncomfortable. "I don't want your pity. Shit fucking happens" I said as I wanted people to stop looking at me.

"Y/n... idea does make sense. But I don't think we should wipe them out" Andrea said. I rolled my eyes.

"Of course you don't. Okay let me just dumb this down for you. Let's say you were carrying a baby for 8 months then all of the sudden someone fucking stabs you in the stomach and no more baby. You wouldn't want to take revenge?" I asked her trying to keep calm and now act out on emotions.

"Don't put it like that" She said trying to not have this blown out into a fight.

"How should I put it? Let's have you carry a baby and then when you're about to have it fucking kill it. Then you will know how I feel. But until that day happens please don't fucking talk to me" I said to her as I walked out of the room.

I didn't want to be in that house anymore, everything reminded me of the baby. Where did they even put it? Would I have to like fucking shit it out? I'm sorry. I shouldn't be joking about this.

I felt Glenn come up behind me. I turned around and fell into his arms. I don't know how long I cried. I cried until my head hurt, my feet gave out, until I was about to pass out and then there was no more tears left inside of me.

Glenn didn't let go of me. Nor asked to go sit down. That's when I knew I really did love him.