75| Holy Shit

Y/n POV

"Doesn't sound like it'd be a problem" Dave went on. Was he not hearing himself? I wanted to punch the shit out of him maybe knock some sense into him.

"I'm sorry. We can't" Hershel says dryly. He seemed like he was ready to go. We all were.

"We can't take any more" Rick said, what he said was clearly not assuming but Dave let out a chuckle as he looked at his hands. I knew this was going to end terribly.

"You guys are something else" I scoffed at that comment slightly. "I thought...I thought we were friends" where is all of this coming from? We just met these people. "We got people we gotta look out for too" Dave pleaded.

"We don't know anything about you" I spoke up.

"No, that's true. You don't know anything about us. You don't know what we've had to go through out there, the things we've had to do. I bet you've had to do some of those same things yourself. Am I right?" Dave spoke slowly. Counting his words, there was a small silence.

I waited for Rick to say something. Maybe Hershel would let his drunk thoughts take over and maybe spill something. Or Tony would say some snarky weird perverted remark.

"Cause ain't nobody's hands clean in what's left of this world" But Dave kept talking. "We're all the same. So let's take a nice friendly hayride to this farm. And we'll get to know eachother." Dave said with a sadistic smile.

"That's not gonna happen" Rick said calmly the glass still sitting in his hands.

"Rick-" Dave tried to say, before Tony's outburst. "This is bullshit!" Tony said his voice laced with hate. "Calm down" Dave tried to tell him, for Tony not to ruin there plan. "Don't tell me to calm down!" He said with even more hate.

"Whoa" Glenn said trying to settle things down before things could get even worse.

"I'll shot you three assholes in the head, take the bitch and your damn farm!" Tony yelled at us. I rolled my eyes. Rick stood up having enough of everything.

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. Relax. Take it easy. Nobody's killing anybody" Dave said as he patted Ricks arm and went over to the counter. "Nobody's shooting anybody right Rick?" Dave said as he hoped over the bar. Rick reached in his back pocket.

Dave slowly put his gun on the counter. Rick could feel Tony's eyes burning into the back of Ricks head.

"We're just friends here, tryna to have a drink. Now where is the good stuff? Good stuff, good stuff, good stuff. Let's see" Dave said, before he went fully under the counter he say Rick grab his gun that was sitting in the holster.

He stopped and pulled out a bottle of wine and let out a big smile. "Hey look at that. That will work" Dave said as he opened up the bottle and started to pour. "You gotta understand...we can't stay out there. You know what it's like" Dave said as he sneaked looks at Rick to make sure that hand never moved.

"Yeah, I do. But the farm is to crowed as it is. Im sorry you'll have to keep looking" Rick said trying to keep calm.

"Keep looking" Dave repeated back. "Where do you suggest we do that?" Dave asked now getting a little angry.

"I don't know. I hear Nebraskas nice" Rick said. Dave couldn't help but laugh.

"Nebraska, huh? This guy" Dave reached for his gun but Rick was way quicker and shot Dave right in the head. He quickly turned around and shot Tony in the chest.

Tony was too stunned to speak to even do anything or to even put up some sort of fight. He went over and shot Tony in the head to make sure he wouldn't turn so we did not have to worry about that. Tony's body hit the ground like a thud.

Rick walked back in the middle of the room. No when says anything. I felt a little bit better knowing that they were dead. Even though that is a bad thing, but I felt like a little bit safer.

~~~the end of the episode~~~

"Holy shit" I said as he walked to Rick and say the body on the ground.

"You all right?" Rick asked Glenn. The poor boy looked like he was going to throw up. I put my hand on his shoulders to try and stand him up a little sturdier.

"Yeah" he mumbled softly. "Hershel?" He called the old man on the other side of Rick. He gave a small nodd.

"Let's head back" Hershel announced as he took one last look at the bodies. Rick went back to get three gun and the bullets in his pocket so did Glenn.

I heard a car drive up. "Get down!" Rick whisper yelled at us. We all went to the doors and dunked under the windows.

I stood on the farther side of Glenn near the back exit. I grabbed my katana and held it in my hand. Hershel hanged back on the side of the wall. He was not sober for any of this. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

I'm going into labor. Not right now. It's to early. I shut my eyes and grabbed Glenn's hand and squeezed it. He looked at me in concern and I nodded my head saying I'll be all right.

The car came to a stop and parked almost right in front of the bar. I looked over at Rick. The people that were in the car got out of the car.

"Dave? Tony? The said they were in here" One man called out.

"Yeah" the second man agreed.

"Tony man? Aw man I hear shots to streets over. Might be more around here" the first man said.

"It's hot" another man complained. I closed my eyes. We were really screwed.