ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Freen Sarocha Chankimha

The most powerful mafia leader, cold-blooded, have extreme anger issues, ruthless billionaire, and someone who isn't remorseful. A person that once thought love meant nothing. Love is not a word for her and there is not even a second that word will appear in her life. Never. Love is not exist for her.

But its only take one night. One night that could change all of her entire life when she's meet a hot girl whose have the most gorgeous yet exquisite features. The one night that she make the decision by her own self without knowing or thinking that she will not the same anymore after this.

Which is because of, Rebecca Patricia Armstrong.

A girl that looking so soft, innocent, gentle, beautiful and have the most gorgeous cheeful smile but yet earning a painful and rude treatment from the mafia leader.

"Shut your fucking mouth up, You like it rough dont you kitten?" Freen groaned, clenching her jaw with hands closing rebecca's mouth forcefully.

"Mhhhmm! S-sto-stop it! Ple-please." Rebecca said breathlessly on freen's hand, head turning right and left with arms already tied up at each edge of the bed and eyes tearing up, crying.

What happened to them? How they meet and why? Will the mafia leader going easy to her little kitten? Will she spike up her ego for not telling her feelings? Or what will happened?

"She has the most cold sharp eyes, strong arms, broad shoulder with well build body. If she walk towards me, its as if i could see a dark shadow of monster were hanging behind her back. She's so scary which could trembles me anytime she come closer. And behind those figure, i beg to find the mercy." - Rebecca.

"God, her eyes shakes the walls of mine. Those innocent, soft yet terrified eyes makes all my guards crashing down. Her well defined jaw, nose, and perfect features makes my heart thumping out loud. Why should be her? A woman that i wish i could kill with my hands but look at me now, she's the one that killing myself." - Freen