ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

Everything is a disaster. Relationships crashes, loves broke, amd friendships shatters. Its life. When the truth is reveal, the truth is hurts but its more hurts when the close one betrayed and telling lies.

If she could, she will rewrite the stars properly. Rewrite everything so that she can own her just like how she wants.

"CHANKIMHA!"

The main door of the mansion swung open widely, revealing freen who was holding rebecca by her neck from behind while rebecca was already sobbing and gripping her arms. Its hurting her seeing freen like this, but she know, the moment freen rush to the dowstairs just now,she know that she didn't worth to be in freen's life. She is nothing to freen.

"Rebecca!" Mr.Armstrong shout once his eyes meets rebecca's. And there, he was so shock when freen literally aiming her daughter's head with a pistol. Freen's face was totally changes. She looks like a mad devil.

"Step back!"

"FUCKING STEP BACK!!!" Freen shout to the armstrong that tries to stepping forward to them. The guards and the forces quickly aim to the armstrongs as armstrong's man : bodyguards and forces also aiming to them. Its like a face to face war. But, armstrong quickly lift up his hand, show them to keep down the gun as all of his men keep down the gun and they stepping backwards more.

Right now, Freen, billy, heng and Nam with the chankimhas forces were in front of the main door, with freen who holding rebecca was standing at the most front of the group of forces. And that's the same as armstrong too.  Mr. Armstrong is the one that standing at the front, staring to freen with his shaky glassy eyes.

And for billy, he was being guarded at the centre of the forces with Nam and Heng seem to stay beside him. Yes, at the moment, billy can't do anything.

"F-freen, I-i sw-swear freen, Uncle didn't——"

"FUCK UNCLE! YOU'RE JUST A JERK! THE UNCLE NICKNAME IS NOT SUITABLE FOR A FUCKING MAN LIKE YOU!" Freen shouts, as she gripping for the pistol much more tightly. Rebecca was shaking in freen's arms, and she could feel the burning anger from freen once she saw her dad. That's how much freen is hating her dad and her family.

Mr.Armstrong's heart clenching hardly as he shook his head and eyes slowly release its tears.

"F-freen, i swear, freen. I didn't kill your parents! I didn't!!" Mr.Armstrong shouts as freen scoffed hearing that. She much more believe in what she saw. Those videotape that she saw just now.

"FUCK! I SAW IT ALL! I SAW IT ALL INSIDE THE FUCKING VIDEO!! YOU KILLED MY PARENTS, YOU KILLED MY PARENTS..." This time, freen was sobbing hardly, her heart was clenching. So much. She trust Mr.Armstrong with her whole heart when she's a kid. But? He killed her parents.

Mr.Armstrong's feet slightly stepping forward as he shook his head rapidly and crying too. So hard that all of them heard those whimpers and sobs by the two persons.