ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38

Morning has comes, the two were still tangled with each other and this time, they were inside freen's room instead. The heavy breath and little snores filling the air before freen flinch in her sleep and finally waking up because of the bright sun that beaming onto her face. The sounds of birds chirping cheerfully which makes freen turn her head only to see a little woman was still sleeping peacefully in her arms.

Her lips curled to a thin smile with her mind was filling about their hot session(s) last night. Gosh, rebecca really didn't go easy on her. Rebecca is a beast in bed, and she likes how rebecca become so greedy towards her too.

Freen's hand slowly raise up to rebecca's cheeks as she caress those rosy cute cheek lovingly.

"Gosh, you're so gorgeous rebecca." Freen whispered with her hoarse sleepy voices as she stares onto rebecca's face that still sleeping. Eyes closed peacefully, pink little lips that pouting a little, cute snores, and lastly how rebecca squirm and lightly pull freen more, snuggling onto her chest. God.

I want to stay with you like this forever, kitten.

Slowly, freen lean forward and give a multiple time of pecks on rebecca's lips, cheeks, nose and again, lips. Many time which makes rebecca groaned and freen chuckled a little.

"Euuungggggg"

"Wake up, baby." Freen whispered and pinch rebecca's cheek makes rebecca hissed, open her eyes and look at freen with her grumpy face. A grumpy face that makes freen raise her eyebrows and shock. What?

"Uh, its hurts you know?!" Rebecca said grumpily with her lips pouting and hands rubbing her cheek slowly. Freen's mouth a little gap in disbelief and she suddenly chuckled.

"awww i did that because you're so cute, becca." Freen said with her teasing smile as she grab rebecca and pull her more into a tight hug, then turning rebecca making rebecca laying on top of her instead, face to face. Rebecca chuckled as her hands that she placed on freen's chest become her stand to see freen's face more.

"You're so handsome too, baby." Rebecca purposely said and leaning forward, giving a quick kiss on freen's lips makes freen a little stunned. B-baby?  Their heart thumping out loud, staring and adoring each other so much. Should we say simping instead?

Their naked body brushed, which makes freen lightly bite her lower lips seductively. And there, rebecca knows what freen was thinking.

"Ops, someone is waking up down there! I should run~" Rebecca was about to stood up, pushing freen's chest but before she could do that, freen already tighten her arms around rebecca's body and she slightly grinding her hips makes rebecca bite her lower lips and moaning.

"Mmmhmmm.. F-freen! I-its m-morning!"

"Please baby, one round? I promise. God, you're waking my monster up." Freen groaned as she pull rebecca by her neck makes rebecca lean and crashed their lips together harshly. Gosh, its true, freen is head over heels towards rebecca. She can't get enough of her at all.