𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 9️⃣

𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝓭𝓭𝔂! 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓭𝓪𝓭𝓭𝔂!

"Yeayyy yeayy!! Freca has daddy! Freca has daddy! Yeay!!!"

Freca shout and cheering happily while jumping as freen smiling and staring to her for a while. She really adoring her. Gosh, why she felt like her heart, her days and her life feeling so complete out of sudden? This little kid is cheering up her day!

Freen's eyes didn't stop gazing and staring to the little girl's face features. She's so familiar. She's having a white and rosy skin, cheeks that naturally having those rosy colour as if she's wearing a blushes, a little freckles, nose that so high and pointed, and lastly her lips and eyes. What. What is this. Why.

She is wondering. Freen is wondering even more.

"I HAVE DADDY!!! I SAID I HAVE DADDY!!!" A loud bickering shout hearing from afar makes freen furrowed her eyebrows and turn around. With that, she could see a group of kid was pushing and teasing one little boy who seem so in mad. He's terribly mad, hands shaking and curled to a fist with his face was totally tense and red!

"Blek, You dont have daddy! Buuuuu!!! Dont have daddy! Your mom is a bad mom! You and your sister dont have a daddy!"

"I SAID I HAVE DADDY!!!!!!!" The little boy shout and seeing him was about to rush and push the other kids, freen quickly stood up, lifting freca and rush to ryker, grabbing him and lift him up too. At the moment, the two of them perfectly in freen's arms with ryker still so mad.

There, the group of bad kids look at them in shock.

Freen's eyes glare to them sharply, her face was so scary which makes the kids gulping and lightly stepping back in scared.

"Hey little boys!! Its not good to say that okay??!! He have a daddy! Look! Im his daddy! understand??!!!" Freen's slightly raise his voices to a stern one which make the group of little boy's face seem a little pale in afraid. They nod their head a little and this time freen walking closer to them and squint her eyes sharply makes they all look down in fear and hands clenching together.

"Dont you dare teasing him again! Understand little boys??!! People said if we become bad boys, a huge bad monster will come and eat us when we're sleeping. You want a huge bad monster eat you??!!"

"N-No U-uncle!" They said unison and slowly look up to see freen's face. There, freen give a tint smirk and nod her head.

"Then be a good boy! Will you??!!"

"Alright uncle!!!!!"