𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3️⃣5️⃣

"yeah baby yeah! Just like that! Ride me!" Freen moaned, gripping rebecca's hips with her hands, leaving the ten finger marks on the smooth skin as rebecca keep riding on top of her, fast and deep

"yeah baby yeah! Just like that! Ride me!" Freen moaned, gripping rebecca's hips with her hands, leaving the ten finger marks on the smooth skin as rebecca keep riding on top of her, fast and deep. Her lips never leaves rebecca's lips, kissing sloppily and messily. They both were covered with sweats, the athmosphere and temperature in the room was hot, so hot, and the mattress was wet with their sweats and cums. This is their third position, and this time it will be the third orgasm for rebecca if she could.

"Ahh god daddy, you're felt so good daddy.." Rebecca moaned, licking her lips and leaning towards freen as freen gripping her and their body collide with freen sitting up and rebecca still rolling their hips, thrusting together. Freen kiss her collarbone, neck and gripping her boobs before her mouth searching and sucking that nipples makes rebecca grasp for freen's shoulder and moaning arousely.

"Mhmm

"Mhmm.. so sexy baby, call me daddy again, baby."

"Daddy." Rebecca whispered, makes freen bite her lower lips and shower her kisses on rebecca's skin, everywhere that she could. Right now, rebecca skin is all reddened. Her top - from neck, shoulder,collarbone, cleavage, and boobs, these parts all reddened and having that marks of sucking and biting.

It is because of how love freen is when rebecca is on her like this. God, she still remember how love she is when rebecca controlling and dominating her five years ago. From that moment, this is her favourite. Rebecca riding her.

"God, baby, ahhh like that baby, fuck... i love how you ride and take my dick so well, princess." Freen whispered with her horse voices, their skin slapped sounding so hard all over the room, and the kiss, the caressed, the touch, that's all making both of them melt and surely using this long night as their night. A night where they release that longing and missing feelings.