𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3️⃣2️⃣

𝓦𝓱𝔂 𝓭𝓪𝓭𝓭𝔂 𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝓸𝓶𝓶𝔂?

"Daddy!!!!" Suddenly, the door swung open, makes both of them pulled away and gasped when seeing the little boy was standing with his mouth gaped open.

Ryker's shock face then slowly change to mad, as he glares to the two older in front of him sharply then he rush to them, climbing the bed between them and he slap freen's chest harshly and rapidly.

"Dadddy!!!!!"

"Daddy is bad!!! Daddy is bad man!!!"

"Auch auch! Ryker!! Auch!! Its hurts ryker!!"

"Daddy!!! Mommy is mine!!! Why daddy eat mommy's lips!! No!! Daddy can't do that!!!" Ryker keep hitting freen's chest and freen somehow protecting herself with both of her hands, blocking ryker with hissed. Rebecca's cheeks slowly heating in embarrassed of what ryker said, before she grasp ryker and hug him from behind.

"Ryker! You're hurting daddy..."  Rebecca mutters with a thin shy smile.

"Serve daddy rights mommy! I dont like daddy did that!" Ryker spit out that's words as he stop from hitting freen when rebecca hug him and grabbing his hands. But his eyes was still staring angrily and he frowning. Freen look at him and then to rebecca in turn. Seriously, She was in disbelief.

"W-what?! Ryker! Daddy meets mommy first before ryker! Mommy's is daddy's wife!" Freen said with a little scoffed, in annoyed, jealousy and mad towards her own son.

Wife.

That's words makes rebecca's cheeks much more turning to a rosy colour, heating and the embarrassment striking in her body. Her heart thumping out loud hearing that from freen's mouth herself. Gosh.

Ryker frown and suddenly turn only to grab rebecca's neck, pulling her and then slowly landed a peck on rebecca's cheeks with a annoyed glance to his daddy.

"No! Mommy is freca and ryker's mommy. Only. Daddy can't take mommy away." Ryker said that makes freen sigh out in disbelief and averted her eyes towards rebecca who just stay silent! Huh! Can't you backing me up??!!

"Tch. Rebecca! Come on! Ugh! Its not fair!" Freen whines, pouting and wearing her grumpy face as if she was sulking makes rebecca chuckled and raise her eyebrows. Somehow, she's having a little intention to makes freen much more annoyed.

Rebecca then turn to ryker and pull him into a tight hug more.

"Awww right ryker? Daddy should not do that. Mommy's is ryker and freca only." Rebecca said makes ryker humming and smiling, then giving her a peck which makes freen gasped and sigh out in annoyed.