ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45

Its already 3:30 in the morning. Rebecca was still sitting on the couch, feets keep fidgeting but her eyes was already heavy. She keeps yawning, and nearly fall asleep but its all gone when heng barged the door and the guards who was carrying freen right now rushing to place her on the couch.

Rebecca gasped and quickly running towards her.

"Freen!"

When freen was placed laying on the couch perfectly, the guards bow down their head.

"Thankyou. Let me handle this." Billy tap on one of the bodyguard's shoulder, makes all of them walk out from the mansion again. Rebecca quickly kneeling beside her and sobbing hard when she saw freen's hoodie that having a hole and her arms still bleeding.

"W-will she be okay?! Will freen safe? W-what happened." Rebecca pull freen a little, hugging her head but she gasped when she could feel freen's skin that burning hot.

"She's burning!"

"Yes, i think she's fall unconscious because of the fever."

"Its okay, let me handle this for a minute okay? Its alright, freen will be fine." Billy said as Nam was trying to pull rebecca up. Rebecca slowly stood up and give billy a way to kneeling and treat freen instead.

"Heng. Go take the first aid kit with a pliers tools. Wet towels too." Billy give a instructions which make heng nod to him and quickly running to get the tools. Billy glance to rebecca and could see rebecca was sniffing, her eyes and nose was red, and her hands shaky.

"You want to try treat her instead? I will teach you." Billy ask, slightly smiling makes rebecca quickly nod her head.

Billy's lips smiling even more wide as he tap on the couch to make rebecca sit beside freen while billy scooted a little, kneeling on the floor near freen's shoulder.

Slowly, rebecca take her sit and gulp her own saliva hardly.

"Take off her hoodie first. Let me help." Billy said, as he slightly lift freen and Nam also help with rebecca bitting her lower lips a little, in hesitate to lift freen's shirt. Even though she knows and she already looks everything on freen's body, but still, the shyness and embarrassment was building up making her cheeks rosen up.

"Why should you be shy? Didn't you already seen everything hm rebecca?" Nam tease her a little as rebecca shyly look down, hands tugging on freen's hoodie. With a swift movement, she lift up and take it off, leaving freen in her naked top. Gosh, for sure, freen is so freaking hot. Her abs, her muscles, her biceps, and everythings is perfectly curved. But, her bleeding arm makes rebecca pouting and upset.

Her arm is having a hole! And the flesh.. ugh. Rebecca was about to thrown up but she quickly close her mouth.

"Here, billy. Everything is there." Heng said, placing the tools beside him.

"Alright rebecca. Are you okay?"