ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41

The bright sun beaming onto freen's eyes once she open her eyes makes she scrunch her face and block it with her hands. She look around the room, and couldn't see the certain someone that she is searching for. Non other than her love one, rebecca.

Freen slowly sit up from the bed as she still look around. Where is she?

"Morning!" A cheerful voices suddenly filled her ears, and there, she turn her head to see the one who was just going out from the bathroom with a white bathrobe wrapped nicely around her body. Rebecca smiling widely as she walk happily to freen makes freen's lips curled to a thin smile.

"Morning, baby." Freen mumbled under hear breath and its like rebecca didn't get to hear this. Rebecca walks to her, standing in front of freen makes freen look up to her face down to her whole body that have that droplest of water from her showers. Gosh, rebecca is so hot. Her hair is wet, the droplets of water slowly running down to her cleavage, fuck.

"I've cook you some breakfast downstair! You want to eat here or at the kitchen?" Rebecca ask, as freen's eyes that stares to her body just now went up to her face again.

"I want you, baby." Freen said with her hoarse unwell voices that rebecca found it so hot. Of course! A sick man's voices is always hot. With that, freen grasp for rebecca's wrist and pull her making rebecca sit on the bed beside her.

Rebecca gasped as freen making her body and face a little closer to rebecca. Rebecca gulped hardly. Their face was closed to each other, and nose brushed.

"Gosh, i miss you so much." Freen whispered, eyes staring onto each of rebecca's features and eyeing rebecca's lips, down to her cleavage that visible from that V neck bathrobe. Freen slowly went forward and their lips was about to crashed but rebecca put her hand between their lips which makes freen is kissing her hand instead.

Freen raise her eyebrows.

"You're still unwell, freen. I dont want to get the fever from you." Rebecca chuckled as freen frowned and grumpily pouting as she slightly rolled her eyes too before she pull her own head backwards. Sulking.

"Ughh... i already get better." Freen mumbled grumpily and throwing her looks towards the window.

Rebecca chuckled out loud and gently grabbing freen's nape, making freen look at her again. Freen is sulking at the moment.

"You're not, baby. You're just getting a little better. Get fully well again okay? Its nonsense when you're saying you miss me! I didn't go anywhere. You're just the one that sleeping for the whole day yesterday. And, its just a day, freen. Not years." Rebecca said, lips smiling widely, adoring of how freen started to act so comfortably and so well differently with her. Yes, freen is not like before anymore. Freen looks like a little kid!

Freen pouting and scoffed.

"But still! A day felt like years to me, rebecca."

"Tch, keep your sweet mouth to yourself, freen." Rebecca chuckled again and shoved her hand towards freen's face makes freen groaning before she stood up to get dressed.

"Go take shower. I will wait downstairs okay baby!"

"Lets shower with me, rebecca!" Freen shout earning a loud laugh from rebecca at the dressed room.

"No! Go! Before i served the boys instead!"

Hearing that, freen quickly stood up and rush to take her shower and getting ready just like how rebecca want. Gosh, really, she is down bad. She's literally following everything what the younger woman said. For the first time in her life.

Why did she started to act like this?

(PS:// MERRY CHRISTMAS! AND HAPPY 1K FOLLOWERS TO ME! THANKYOU GUYS 🫶🏻🫰🏻☺️❤️)