𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2️⃣9️⃣

𝓲𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮, 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓲 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓰𝓸 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝔂 𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓽𝓸𝓸!

Driving back her car and stopping in front of her company's building again, freen slowly step out from her luxury car as when she turn to the side, Freen's eyes widened in disbelief, pupils dilating as if trying to comprehend the scene unraveling before her.

A surge of anger welled up within, a tempest of emotions threatening to engulf her calm exterior. The air around her seemed charged, the atmosphere crackling with the intensity of her reaction.

The sight of Rebecca stepping out of someone else's car and its a man, ignited a spark of indignation deep within Freen's chest. Gulf. Again. That man. Her jaw clenched, muscles tensing with the force of restrained fury. Every nuance of her expression betrayed the rising storm of emotions – a mixture of hurt, betrayal, and an unmistakable anger that simmered beneath the surface.

In that moment, the world seemed to pause, encapsulating the brewing tempest within Freen's gaze, as she grappled with the unexpected revelation, the sting of anger cutting through the air like a cold wind on a stormy night. Fuck, she's so mad. How can her hate towards that man building as fuck, and the jealousy of seeing rebecca with a man is striking as hell.

Stomping her feet with a determined fury, Freen swiftly rushed towards Rebecca, anger propelling her forward. She grab rebecca's wrist makes rebecca who smiling to gulf just now quickly turned shock as she look at freen in annoyed too.

"What the fuck rebecca? Its working time! You should've not going out with this man!!!" Freen shout, her eyes shaky and reddened and rebecca could see how mad freen is when freen's chest heavily breath with the veins on her temple, her neck and even her arms already coming out in anger. Yes, its still afternoon and lunch time, thinking that rebecca couldn't going out when its working time even though actually she was trying to say something - she's jealous. Freen is using a stupid excuse again.

"Hey! What the fuck?!" Gulf suddenly going out and went to her as what freen did next is, she loosened her grip on rebecca's wrist, she push gulf hardly and her hard knuckles crashed against gulf's cheeks makes gulf stumbled down and fall down onto the ground. There, rebecca gasped as she push freen hardly when freen already di punch gulf. She punch him out of madness.

"WHAT THE FUCK FREEN??!!!" Rebecca shout, glaring to her makes freen sigh in disbelief, seeing how rebecca is obviously backing up this man.

Freen grinding her teeth hardly, her whole body trembles and her breath started to get heavy. She could feel her blood was boiling into her head, making her anger was spiking into the highest level.

"WHAT?! YOU'RE BACKING HIM UP, REBECCA??!! FUCK!! WHAT THE FUCK OF GOING OUT WITH HIM??!! OKAY FINE!! HE'S YOUR HUSBAND! FINE! BUT THIS IS FUCKING YOUR WORKING TIME! YOU SHOULD DO YOUR WORKS INSTEAD OF GOING OUT!" Freen shout out loud because of the jealousy makes rebecca scoffed and sarcastically look at her. There, rebecca realise how cowards freen is of not telling her that she's actually jealous. Just admit it,freen. Please.