ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36

"Here, boss." Auntie ked said while putting the cup of coffee on the table as freen just look at her in emptiness. Her heart a little clench knowing rebecca looks like trying to push her away.

"Where-where is rebecca? I thought she will serve me?" She ask, hearing a little cold but the disappointment much more conquering her tone right now. Auntie ked smiling a little and bowing her head.

"Im sorry, sir. Rebecca said you only want her coffee. And this is the one that she make. And then she ask me to send to you."

"if she's the one that make the coffee didn't usually she's also the one that will serve to me? Why suddenly change the behaviours ? Uh, i dont like it!" Freen groaned in disappointment and in disbelief as she closing the book in her hands roughly as if she was sulking.

Auntie ked's lips curled to a wide smile, already have a feeling that freen seem a little bit different and she suddenly talk again. Freen's behaviour makes she feel a little less confident to talk.

"She's seem not in a good mood, boss. I didn't know why but... that's what i see."

Hearing that, freen's head quickly snap towards auntie ked. She gulp her saliva hardly and auntie ked could see freen was a little flustered.

"Di-did i make something wronng? Did it because of me?" Freen ask, a little eager to know about rebecca but auntie ked slightly chuckled and shook her head.

"I dont know, sir. What if you ask her by yourself? I will call for her if you want."

"Yes! A good idea. Please. please Call her to come here." Freen said, eyes was withered as if she was being a good man here, and what? 'please'? those word? God, auntie ked a little shock hearing that. Freen never 'please' anyone like this. And because of rebecca, she did that. What happened to this demon?

Auntie ked then bow her head again as she walk away to call for rebecca. Freen stood up and keep walking back and forth in front of her expensive brown table as when the door quacked, she quickly throw her looks. There, she saw rebecca was standing in front of the door, slightly bowing before walking towards her with full of manners.

"What do you want sir?" Rebecca ask, lips smiling widely makes freen a little stunned. Sir? Again?

"Sir? You never call me that before rebecca." Freen said as rebecca slightly chuckled and look at her again. She was likely to wait what freen will said and what freen wants. But, freen just stares to her with her eyes was so soft like a puppy.

"Why you didn't serve me the coffee? I thought you will since you're the one that make it." Freen said as rebecca smiling again only to show her politeness.

"You're just saying to me that you want me to make your coffee, but not mentioning anything about serving. So i ask auntie ked instead, sir." Rebecca said, explaining as this time, freen knows this is terribly weird. God, this is not my rebecca.