𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2️⃣

𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓬𝓪

Chankimha's mansion is more peaceful than before. There is no such many guards in front of the main door anymore and there is no forces or army with guns around the mansion anymore. Plus, the mansion is not the same mansion and not located the same as before. Its different. Its located a little far away from the old mansion, and yes, the old mansion right now is being renovated and already becoming a art gallery. Billy rent it just like how someone like.

Right now, the new Chankimha's mansion is much more bigger and painted with a gold-cream- black paint, there is a garden at the front of the mansion combo with a big pool, beautiful fountain and the green of decorating trees.

The mansion was surround with a big yet high wall like gate. It was so big yet so beautiful as whoever that will passing the road, they will wonder who's mansion is this. But, knowing that its chankimhas mansion, which is billy, the owner of chankimha group who staying here, they didn't ask more questions.

They will only said "Oh, no wonder it is that big! Its chankimhas group

They will only said "Oh, no wonder it is that big! Its chankimhas group."

That. Only that.

Billy parked his Lamborghini beside many other luxury cars that own by someone else that staying at the same mansion as he groaned in annoyed. So annoyed that he slammed the car's door roughly.

He stoomping his feet to get inside the mansion as when he barged the door, someone flinched hardly and look at him with her widened eyes

"O-oh what's with that mad MAD face?" She ask, makes billy rolled his eyes and slumped his body to the another couch which place across her.