ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13

Saint coming back with the bodyguards, and some of the bodyguards were fulled with bruise on their face because of the fights with heng just now. And right now, they were standing in front of the main door of the mansion, in hesitate whether they should get inside the mansion or not.

And at the moment, they know that this might be their last breath. They will get to face the monster inside the armstrong mansion in a second.

Bamp!

The main door swung open with a loud thud makes all of them flinched hardly. There, Mr.Armstrong walk out with his eyebrows furrowed hardly. His face was stern, cold and yet looking so confusing.

"Where is rebecca?!" He ask, looking around and couldn't see his one and only daughter's face at all. There is no answer from any of the bodyguards including Saint, makes Mr.Armstrong clench his jaw hardly, as he grab Saint's shirt collar roughly.

He stares to him deeply as Saint didn't even dare to look at him. Saint just keep looking down, neck already slightly chocked because of the tight clench from Mr.Armstrong.

"WHERE IS MY FUCKING DAUGHTER! SAINT!!!???" He shout, makes Saint's jaw clench hardly too, lips trembling and pale, as Mr.Armstrong could see this. He glance to the others and could see how everyone seem as pale as Saint. Gosh, this is bad.

"I FUCKING ASK YOU!!!" With a swift movement, Armstrong already snatch the pistol from Saint's waist, and he aim the pistol on saint's neck too. With that, Saint quickly voices out, trembling and shaking terribly. So hard.

"S-She's taken by chankimha s-sir. T-they took her!"

When he's telling that, armstrong's face change pale, his breath seem stucks on his throat, and her hands shaky in anger.

"FUCK!!!"

Bang Bang Bang!

Three shoots. Three shoots towards the other bodyguards behind Saint and only leaving another 3 of them. The three already laying with full of blood, while the other three and Saint trembling and nearly to collapse down because of their knee that shaken hardly.

"I-i——"

"S-sir we—-"

Bang Bang Bang!

Another 3 shoots released towards the bodyguards and right now, only Saint who's the one that survived. Saint glancing to his back, and could see how the blood where filling the front compound of the armstrong's mansion. He gulped hardly.

Mr.Amrstrong then quickly aim the pistol towards saint's neck again, as he glaring to him with his shaky hands. Maybe, this is his last breath. Yes, Maybe.

"S-sir i-im sorry! I-im sorry! I will make sure i got rebecca back again, sir! Im sorry, please spare me!" Saint flusteredly said, and this time he was trembling and stuttering really hard. There's no way he's not stuttering and terrified. This is bad. He was sweating, messed up, and saying all those words without thinking of anything anymore! Its right now, his life.

Mr.Armstrong slightly scoffed and pressing the tip of the pistol much more deep against saint's skin which make saint close his eyes tightly. Right now, he was searching for mercy and another chance from Mr.Armstrong.

For some seconds, Mr.Armstrong suddenly let go of saint's shirt roughly making he slightly step back and heave a deep sigh. Saint look onto Mr armstrong with a gulp. He could see a really cruel monster in front of him right now, red and full with anger. If about rebecca or about his wife, Armstrong will turn monster. And saint know so well how precious they were towards him.

"I fucking want you to go and take rebecca back to me again no matter if you need to die in chankimha's hands. I dont care. What i want is, rebecca coming back to me!! Im letting you live not because you're important to me, but because your live might be important to safe rebecca!"Amrstrong said, pistol already aiming towards saint combo with his deep glares. That's make saint quickly nodded his head and slightly bow to him.

"I-i got it sir! I-i will! I will." He replied, knowing so much that he still have armstrong's trust. With that, saint know. He know how hard this fight might be. Its Chankimha. Chankimha is not a easy opponent. This is a big war.

And gosh, rebecca's safety. The most important thing ever. Rebecca, their diamond. Armstrong's clan diamond is in someone's else hands.