ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17

Two days had passed. And this two days, Freen a little busy with handling her company and business which had a little decrease in stocks. She attended so many meetings, scolding her staffs, and even let the staffs have their punishment.

And at last, she forget that she had rebecca at her mansion as her hostage. But right now, in the morning, she waking up early and want to have her usual breakfast but a conversations between the maids, heng and billy makes she stopping her feet from walking towards them.

"Sir, the woman didn't want to take her meals. Its already two days that she didn't even touch the meals that i served. I got worried.." The maid said makes heng and billy raise their eyebrows.

"Really?! And the clothes? Did she even take it?"

"No. she didn't touch everything. She's not in a good condition. Pale and keep crying."

Freen scoffed and immediately step out from eavesdropping the conversations makes all of them slightly shocked, looking towards her with a gulp.

"Prepare the breakfast. I will go to give her." Freen said coldly, her jaw seem tense and clenching.

"H-huh?"

"I FUCKING SAID I WILL GO AND SERVE HER! SO PREPARE THE BREAKFAST NOW!" Freen shout when the maid seem clueless and stunned over the words that she said just now. Huh? Freen? Go and serve the breakfast for a woman?

"A-alright boss!" She said and started to prepare a breakfast into a medium size of tray as freen immediately take the tray and walking to the upstairs. As expected, when she open the door, rebecca flinched and look towards her direction. Freen could see how rebecca's condition was so in mess. She's having a dark circle under her eyes, tears never dried inside her eyes and cheeks and body that curling,hugging her knees right now was trembling at the corner of the bed.

Rebecca's condition and position is still the same just like how she once placed her here.

Freen approach her, and immediately grabbing her arms, pulling her makes rebecca trying hard to letting go of her arms.

"come here!"

"Let me go! let me go!!"

"I fucking said come here bitch!"

When pulling her, freen's another hand grasp for a fistful of rice and immediately push it against rebecca's mouth.

"EAT SLUT!" She shout, hands gripping rebecca's hair which make rebecca look up and the other hand still forced her to eat the rice. Rebecca was crying, air stucks on her throat, with mouth fulled with rice that freen force her to eat. Her cheeks, face already messed with tears and food stains. But that's not forget with the bed sheet and floor! The rice and the other food were spilling down.

But that's not stopping freen from forcing her.

"FUCKING EAT! EAT!" There, freen still push the food and rice inside rebecca's mouth makes rebecca cough and sobbing hardly.

Forcing and forcing,

"Hukhuk..." Rebecca sobbing, heart clenching and keep asking about her fate. Freen is so cruel. Much more cruel than her dad.

Freen finally letting go of rebecca's hair roughly as she threw the tray onto the floor hardly making the loud pang sounds hearing. Rebecca sniffed hardly with those mess as Freen glaring to her, jaw clench and hands trembling in mad.

"You're fucking burdening me. Slut." Freen's flat cold voices spit out and stabbing inside rebecca's heart. With that, she scoffed and walk away again, makes rebecca broke down, sobbing so much harder. Rebecca is broken. She's hurting. and freen. Freen is cruel. So cruel.

Rebecca lift up her own hands, she could see how her hands trembling hardly before she slowly wipe away the rice and food over her mouth, but eyes keep releasing those tears.

Of course, in her blurry sight on her eyes right now, she could see how the room and floor was mess with the food and rice. How freen is throwing the tray, forcing her to eat with full of cruelty, glaring to her and whatever freen did to her is giving a huge trauma. She was trembling. She was shaking uncontrollably. She can't do this anymore.

She want to escape.