𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4️⃣1️⃣

After a few days of overcast weather, a sunny day finally graced the surroundings. The brilliant sun painted the sky in hues of blue, casting a warm glow over everything it touched. The rejuvenating sunlight bathed the landscape, creating crisp shadows and bringing a sense of vitality. Nature seemed to awaken, with vibrant colors and a gentle breeze adding to the refreshing atmosphere.

The contrast from the previous days' gloom brought a renewed energy, lifting spirits and infusing the surroundings with a welcome sense of brightness and warmth.

They are working just like usual. But, Rebecca found herself grappling with a sense of distance that had settled in after several days without any private interactions with Freen. Their professional dynamic at the company had taken on a chilly undertone, with Freen seemingly indifferent or reserved in their interactions. This shift in behavior left Rebecca with a lingering sense of anxiety, unsure of how to handle the problems or how to initiate this.

Freen keep keeping her cold when working at the company and that sending a chills to rebecca, as rebecca really doesnt like this state of freen. Its like she was working with a cold ceo before this! Ugh.

"Boss the——"

"Im going back. Tell other staffs that they could take half day working today." Freen cut irin's words once she get out from her office room with rebecca likely to catch her up from behind. Freen then walk away with her fast long legs makes rebecca stop in front of irin table with a little pants which irin right now seem gasped seeing how her boss is acting.

"What's weong with boss these days..." Irin mumbles as rebecca look at her and likely to in rush.

"Where's she's going? Did she tell anything?"

"No. She just said everyone could take a half day today." Irin replied to rebecca makes rebecca groaned and then quickly running again catch freen. When she's out from the company building, there, freen was still walking toward her car that parked beside the building. Rebecca was about to walk to her but what stopping her is, there is another car that drive and park in front of her in a second.

Rebecca raised her eyebrows.

"Gulf?" Rebecca mutters, seeing gulf already going out from the car with a big bouquet of flowers in his hands.

"For you." Gulf said, standing and smiling in front of rebecca gently. There, freen glance behind and could see this makes rebecca also glance to her. Their eyes meet each other's but what makes rebecca gulping is when freen's jaw started to clenching but she just get inside the car and slam the car's door roughly.

Rebecca sighing out loud and could see how freen's car drive away in a speeding pace.

Rebecca turn and see gulf again as she sighing out loud.

"Gulf... didn't i say don't treat me like this?" Rebecca said with her cold tone makes gulf raise his eyebrows and sighing out loud.