ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32

Some days has passed. Cooking, cleaning, and do another chores in the mansion become rebecca's routine and she love to do that so much until Auntie ked even scold her for doing the job by herself. No! This is supposed to be auntie ked and the another maid's works but rebecca finished it much more earlier without them knowing.

And guess what? Everytime rebecca is cooking, freen a little bit in disbelief of how good she is in this aspect. Seriously. Rebecca's cooks is the best. And everytime rebecca randomly makes her a cup of coffee, tea or snacks, freen like it even more. Before this, no one ever know how to make a perfect coffee for her except auntie ked. But, look at rebecca, only with a one time try, she already do a good job that leave a big impression from freen.

Or is it because a person (rebecca) that make it? Not because of the way it make that makes freen likes it so much. Huh?

"Freen, here. Your coffee, tonight is an americano." Rebecca said, smiling a little while holding a cup of coffee, looking onto freen that was standing, leaning her back against the table and busy reading her reports.

Freen raise her eyebrows and slowly put down the report papers as she look at rebecca coldly makes rebecca gulp a little.

"Americano? I never ask you to make that. And did i said i want americano? Not, right?" Freen said, sounding so stern with her hoarse voices making rebecca gulp a little more. Its just, she just want to give freen to try another flavour of coffee. That's all. Before this, freen's coffee will be always a plain black coffee. And yeah, freen never drink those new flavours.

"B-but i——-"

"I never drink that, rebecca!" Freen raise her voices a little as she glares to rebecca which makes rebecca biting her lower lipd rapidly. Why this woman like this? Sometime she was so rude, and so disrespectful but sometimes she was so gentle! Uh.

Seeing rebecca who still froze and biting her lower lips, with her mouth a little pouting as if she was sad, that's makes freen sighing out loud and cursed under her breath.

"Its okay, let me drink it!" A voices suddenly interrupted them inside the private office room makes both rebecca and freen turn their head to see who was getting inside the room. And there, Nam grinning, showing her perfect teeth makes freen unconsciously shows her annoyed face.

Nam walking towards them with her teasing smile and was about to snatch the cup from rebecca's hand but before she could do that, freen already snatched it and quickly gulp it down in a one shot! Rebecca gasped, her mouth hang open in shock as Nam chuckled lightly.

"Hah....." Freen sigh after drinking it and shove the cup onto the table before she wipes her mouth quickly. She then glares to Nam.

"Evening boss." Nam bow her head a little with those wide grin never leave her mouth. There, freen glaring to her dark, and hard.

"We have to talk, boss."

"Lets talk outside!" Freen scoffed in still annoyed as Nam nod and bow again before she turn and walk away leaving freen and rebecca alone again. This time, freen averted her eyes towards rebecca as rebecca seem a little flustered.