𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4️⃣8️⃣

As the days stretched on without Freen by her side, Rebecca found herself inundated with a flood of gifts from Gulf. Each delivery brought with it a new bouquet of flowers, boxes of chocolates, and an assortment of lavish gifts, all accompanied by notes professing Gulf's undying affection.

At first, Rebecca appreciated the gestures, finding solace in the thoughtfulness behind each offering. However, as the days wore on and the gifts continued to pour in, they began to feel suffocating, almost invasive. The constant reminders of Gulf's presence served as a stark contrast to Freen's absence, intensifying her feelings of longing and loneliness.

With each delivery, Rebecca's frustration grew, the gestures starting to feel more like a relentless intrusion than genuine acts of kindness. She longed for a reprieve from Gulf's relentless pursuit, craving the space to process her emotions without the constant reminder of his presence.

Despite her attempts to convey her discomfort, Gulf persisted, his gestures becoming increasingly extravagant in a misguided attempt to win her affection. Each delivery only served to further distance Rebecca, pushing her further into the depths of her own turmoil.

Caught between her feelings of guilt and her desire for space, Rebecca found herself torn, unable to escape the suffocating embrace of Gulf's persistent affection. With each passing day, the weight of his gestures grew heavier, exacerbating her longing for Freen and deepening her sense of unease.

And this become more sucks when someone tried to approach her too.

As Rebecca ventured out with Saints, seeking a brief respite from the suffocating atmosphere at home, her frustration reached new heights when a stranger boldly approached her and the kids in Saints' absence.

"Hi pretty." The man said and giving his hand to have a handshakes with rebecca. The man's sudden appearance sent a shiver of unease down Rebecca's spine, his intrusive presence only adding to her mounting anxiety. With Saints not by her side to provide a sense of security, she felt vulnerable and exposed, her instincts on high alert as she struggled to navigate the unexpected encounter.

The twins tilted their head and look at their mommy with their eyebrows furrowed.

"Uhuh! No, mommy! Daddy will mad if daddy know!" Ryker said, wearing his mad face too with hand holding his own waist as if he was that THAT mad if his mommy accept the man's hand. Rebecca slightly smiling and look at the stranger man awkwardly.

"Uhm sorry, but as you see, i have son and daughter. Im married." Rebecca said makes the man raise his eyebrows and chuckled.

"Oh i see... You're so loyal. Then im seng. Nice to meet you." He said makes rebecca awkwardly smile and nod her head. "Rebecca."

"Are you alone?"

"Nah nope, im with my brother. But he's inside the mall to bought something." Rebecca said and that's when seng glance to his side and did sign something with his hand which makes rebecca furrowed her eyebrows in weird.

Rebecca's heart pounded in her chest as she gasped in shock, her worst fears realized as a group of men clad in black rushed towards her and the twins. Panic surged through her veins as strong hands grabbed her and the children, muffling their cries with handkerchiefs.

The muffled cries of the twins echoed through the chaos as they too struggled against the hands that held them captive. Despite their valiant efforts, their small frames were no match for the strength of their assailants.

Rebecca's heart shattered at the sound of her children's muffled protests, fueling her determination to break free from the grip of their captors. With each futile attempt to resist, her desperation grew, her mind racing with thoughts of their safety and well-being.

But their efforts proved fruitless against the overwhelming force that surrounded them, leaving Rebecca and the twins ensnared in a nightmare from which there seemed to be no escape. With their cries stifled and their movements restrained, they could only cling to hope and pray for a miracle to deliver them from the clutches of their unknown assailants.

Unable to comprehend the sudden onslaught, Rebecca's mind raced with a flurry of questions and fears. Who were these men, and what did they want? Frantically, she struggled against their grasp, her desperate attempts to break free met with brute force as the men tightened their hold.

In the chaos of the moment, Rebecca's thoughts turned to Saints, her heart aching for his protection and guidance in this dire situation. With each passing second, the grip of terror tightened around her, engulfing her in a suffocating embrace as she was forcibly separated from her children.

As darkness closed in around her, Rebecca's mind reeled with uncertainty and dread, her only solace the faint hope that Saints would soon come to their rescue. With each passing moment, the urgency of their plight intensified, driving Rebecca to fight with every ounce of strength she possessed, determined to reunite with her children and escape the clutches of their unknown assailants.

As darkness began to engulf her, Rebecca's senses dulled, the world fading into a murky abyss. The frantic pounding of her heart echoed in her ears as she was dragged closer to the waiting van, her limbs heavy and unresponsive against the relentless pull of her captors.

With each passing moment, the world around her grew dimmer, the shadows swallowing her whole as she was forcibly propelled towards the unknown. Panic surged through her veins, a primal instinct urging her to fight against the encroaching darkness, but her efforts were futile against the overwhelming force that held her captive.

As the van loomed before her, its menacing presence a harbinger of the unknown horrors that awaited within, Rebecca's mind raced with a flurry of fear and uncertainty. Desperate pleas for help echoed silently within her, her voice silenced by the suffocating grip of her captors.

With one final, desperate struggle against the darkness that threatened to consume her, Rebecca clung to the flickering flame of hope that still burned within her heart, praying for a glimmer of light to guide her through the darkness and lead her back to safety.

"Baby, freen... help me... i need you."  That's all that she can think of at the moment, before she fully fall unconscious and didn't know that the next place she goes will become her biggest nightmare.