ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49

An unexpected night descends like a curtain pulled on the stage of routine. The ordinary script is rewritten, and the sky takes on an unfamiliar guise. Perhaps, unforeseen adventures spark to life, as spontaneity becomes the guiding star. The air is charged with anticipation, and the usual pathways may lead to unexplored territories. Surprises lurk around corners, and the night unfolds with a touch of mystery, defying the predictable rhythm of the everyday. It's a night where serendipity reigns, leaving an indelible mark on the memory, and the unexpected becomes a treasured chapter in the story of time.

Some nights covering with sparkles of stars, very beautiful and very soft. But, some of the nights were covering with blood, scary and terried as it is.

And tonight is one of them.

Freen grab the envelope just now as she slump her body on the swivel chair inside the private office room. She started to rip it off and found out what was inside the envelope.

Whn she open it, there is a small pendrive with a letter inside. Freen quickly take the pendrive and connected it on her laptop, started to running it and tap what inside it. Once she tap on the only file that placed inside it, she gasped, her eyes widened and that's were her jaw and fist clenched. Finally, the truth is out.

Her eyes streaming its tears as she grinding her teeth hardly. She can't accept this. Why the truth becoming more hurts even though she already expected this for a long time? Why?

There, its a CCTV video of where showing that armstrong was the one that killed her parents. Plus, this is the CCTV that she search for a long time already. But why this come at the exact moment? But that's not important, for freen, her mind right now was only filling with anger, sadness, and grudges.

Her hands quickly grab the letter, and with her blurry eyes that covered by the tears, she started to read the letters.

"

DNA TEST.

First patient- Billy Patchanon Armstrong
Second Patient -Rebecca Patricia Armstrong
Third Patient- Armstrong.

The result : Positive.

Dad- Armstrong
Older brother- Billy
Sister- Rebecca

From the investigation and background checks:

Billy is the older brother of rebecca, sent by armstrong himself to the orphanage.

"

There, Freen's hands shaking hardly. Her breath started to gets heavy, and her anger was rising inside her blood to the head. Freen's trembling hands crumpled the letters as she stomping her feet out, and towards the living room.

The living room where all of them were having fun and filled with laughters. But its all change when they saw freen stomping her feet towards them.

"Freen.." Heng smiling and happily said but with a second, freen's hand crashed against billy's cheeks, makes all of them gasped amd screaming.