𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5️⃣2️⃣

"Daddy!!!" Ryker and freca shouting excitedly, running to the main door as freen coming to Armstrong's mansion to look at them. Freen immediately lift them up, hugging and kissing their cheeks in turns.

"Aw daddy's babies. How are you princess?" Freen turn to freca and freca smiling widely, nodding her little head. "Good daddy! But freca miss daddy so much."

"Awwwww... be patience okay? Daddy will come back and stay with you soon. And daddy's handsome little man? How are you?" She ask ryker who right now seem pouting and then he slowly snuggle against freen's neck.

"Ryker good, daddy. But mommy is not. Mommy seem so sad..." Ryker mumble slowly, also getting sad over what he saw. Of course, ryker know his mommy is not in a good condition. Rebecca seem a little distant from them, and likely to stay alone. Its become a little weird for ryker and freca, her own children.

Hearing that, freen a little hurted knowing rebecca is that affected. She was doing mistake. She should not doing that in front of rebecca. She should not triggering anything in her mind, her trauma and so on. She should not.

"R-really?" Freen cracked voices ask the kids makes ryker and freca slowly nod their head. Freen then slowly put the two down again, before she kneeling and grab the two hands with her eyes staring and teary towards them.

"Look, freca, ryker. Daddy is so sorry. Daddy sorry if because of daddy, ryker, freca and mommy were in dangerous. Daddy sorry." Freen said, her voices cracked and her tears was glassy inside her eyes. At that moment too, the little hands suddenly cupped her cheeks makes freen stares to the two kids in turns.

"Daddy. No no no dont say like that. Freca dont like it. Daddy is not wrong." Freca said while shooking her finger as a 'no' while ryker nodding his head rapidly.

"Yes! Its not daddy's fault! Daddy becomes freca and ryker's hero! Ryker want to be like daddy too. Brave and strong like a Batman!" Ryker shows his muscles and that's when freen chuckled and pull them into her hug. Gosh. How can this two little kid so clever to reassure her like this?

"Ryker and freca is so genius. One day, ryker will be strong like daddy and need to protect this little princess too. Okay?" Freen said, broking the hug as ryker quickly nod excitedly while freca smiling shyly.

"Hm... where is mommy?"

"Mommy is in the room, daddy." In freen's mind, she was thinking of how to approach rebecca. She have to talk, reassure, courage, and having a heart to heart talk with rebecca, as if she let her like this, freen doesnt sure when will she fully recover.

"Alright. Go to your play room. Daddy will talk with mommy for a while okay?"

"Okay daddy!" The two of them running away to the said room as freen stood up and she taking a deep breath. A breath that filled with so much anxious and contemplation. Slowly, her feet walking and bringing her to the front of the door of rebecca's room which is also become their room actually, as freen started to knock on the door softly.