𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1️⃣7️⃣

𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓶𝓮. 𝓢𝓱𝓮'𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓷.

Working with rebecca in the same room is not easy for freen sarocha chankimha. They sharing the same room, the same air and the same situation makes freen can't even help but to keep glancing towards the gorgeous woman. Everytime her eyes stucks on rebecca's features or rebecca's long bare legs that crossing elegantly under the table, freen cursed under her breath and will blaming billy.

"Fuck, i swear i will kill you billy."

"God, rebecca, i want you so badly."

That's all she thought for a long day working. Seriously, this is the most challenging day ever. Having rebecca in front of her but she should make like she didn't even know her. Its suffocating her so freaking much!

And rebecca? Of course, she just the same. She keep glancing to her 'boss', but everytime she glancing to her, that cold face was just so focus in doing her works. And this behaviour or actions showing that her 'boss' is not that attract to her. With that, its making her much more confirm that she's not freen. She is really not. Trying to accept that fact, rebecca could feel her heart was filled with disappointment.

She want freen, and she thought that its not freen, and she can't accept that but she need to accept, knowing freen is already dead in her hands.

Rebecca suddenly stood up from her seat, which makes freen flusteredly notice that and she compose her own body again with a deep gulp. Gosh, why she is this flustered!

After that, rebecca elegantly walking towards freen side, as she holding a report before she slowly place the report on freen's table. Freen slightly flinch, she clear her throat acting as if she was coughing, and she throw her looks away, trying to didn't stares to rebecca for too much. If not, yeah you know. If not, she can't really control herself.

"Freen... i-i m-mean——-" Rebecca flusteredly said the wrong name, thinking that the person in front of her is not freen. Its her boss. And yes, freen quickly cut her words.

"Its REN, Ms.Armstrong. Who the fuck is freen?" Freen said, lifting her face and glares to rebecca deeply with her voices was sooooo stern and hoarse. Gosh, at the moment, rebecca was shaking, flustered and gulping rapidly. She can't do this. Really.

First, she need to act professional when the person in front of her is obviously having the same face as her lover.

second, she is not her lover.

Third, she need to forget freen but, fuck, her boss is having the same face as freen? How can? How can she be that identical?