ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18

That night, freen was inside her private office room at the mansion. She was staring onto the business paper, reading onto it with her eyebrows furrowed as if she was having a big problems. But, actually her mind was already somewhere else. Her mind was not there.

Her mind was on that certain woman.

"fuck, im crazy." She hissed, blink her eyes rapidly and massage her nape as if she was in tired. She take a deep breath before the door of the office room suddenly swung open revealling heng who seem a little worried.

His face is saying it all. And freen could see this.

Freen raise her eyebrows as if she was asking him what is going and with that heng slowly bow his head before he started talking.

"Boss. Its Rebecca. She seem having a fever. She's sick. What if—-"

"What if she dead? Then its good. I dont have to get my hands dirty." Freen cut heng's words with a little scoffed before she stood up and walk towards heng. She act like she doesn't care about it. At all.

Heng gulp a little when he notice that freen was staring onto him so intensely.

"I-im s-so-sorry freen. I-im n-not worried o-of her i j-just thought t-this is so early for her to d-dead."Heng said in rush, hands already sweating, afraid that freen will said that he was in rebecca's side. Freen suddenly let out a little sarcastic chuckled.

"You're so funny. Let me see her. Just go downstairs." She said, tapping heng's shoulder a little before walking passing him to go to rebecca's room. This time, freen leave him in stunned. What?

Heng's mouth a little gape, and he sigh in disbelief.

"What?" He mumbled alone and just slowly closing the door again and walking to the downstairs just like how freen ask.

Freen went to the room, as when she open the door, she could see rebecca was laying down tiredly on the bed with her forehead is covering with a cool fever pad. She close the door and that's when rebecca turn only to sit up and scoot backwards a little in afraid when seeing its freen who was approaching her.

"Just stay still will you?!" Freen furrowed her eyebrows hardly, eyes glaring sharply before she grab rebecca's arm, makes rebecca froze on her place. This time, what make rebecca shock is...

Freen kneeling on the floor beside the bed, pulling her hand to make her sleep again. Rebecca gulp her saliva hardly as even freen could hear it.

"Sleep again can you?! Did you already take the medicine? Did you already have a dinner? Is it that bad?" Freen ask makes rebecca eyeing her actions that seem searching for the medicine inside the drawer beside the bed. Rebecca slowly lay down again as freen then turn, staring onto how rebecca's eyes a little bit shaky showing her of how terrified she is towards her.

"N-no."

"This. Hold this. I will go down to take a glass of water for you." Freen said, and her voices was sounding different. That's makes rebecca stares onto her for a while before her eyes slowly gazed down to freen's hand that place in front of her. Freen is handing her the small pieces of medicine.