ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12

Stepping out from the car, Rebecca look around as she could see the amrstrong's bodyguards were getting out from the other cars and running towards the beez's flower shop, making a wall and controlling the flower shop with a circle. There is no corner that not controlled by the bodyguards.

The whole shop basically surrounded by them.

Saint smiling and give a little bow to her.

"Let's go, young lady. Go and take a look of your favourite flowers, but please make it fast." He smiling, and gesturing his hand, giving rebecca a way to walk. Rebecca slightly smiling with her excited eyes, and immediately walking with a little hop showing how happy she is right now. Even though its actually suffocating her having bodyguards anywhere and anytime she's going to somewhere, but its okay, because for now, what she know is she want to enjoy herself inside the flower shop!

Rebecca getting inside the shop, as the door were open with a door chimes hearing as with that, she was being great by a person that wearing a cap, and also a face mask, that only showing his eyes, standing at the counter. Those eyes makes rebecca's heart skipped a beat, and somehow she furrowed her eyebrows when noticing that he's not the same person that always working here before. Huh?

At the other side, its freen. Freen was wearing his black plain cap, matching with his black shirt and black pants. She was looking down, didn't dare to lift up her head, only to stay low and mysterious just to make sure this plan of her's will move smoothly.

"Yes miss, what can i help you?" Freen ask, still looking down and those words that get out from her mouth makes rebecca could feel the coldness from her. Gosh, at that moment rebecca's heart felt something else. Everything is familiar! She was eyeing freen's body, and still, the figure, the act, everything is familiar.

The person in front of her right now is wearing something that couldn't possibly wears by a ordinary person. And of course, this beez's flower shop never have a worker like this before. And a man? Works at a flower shop? This man?

There is so many questions in rebecca's mind right now.

Not hearing what rebecca's voices since rebecca keep losing in her own thoughts, freen slightly lift up her head, and slightly glance to the upwards as she could see how rebecca was simply wearing the plain soft pink dress, and also a cute brown bear as a bag that hanging perfectly against her chest. And somehow freen didn't even realise that her lips curled to a tint smirk.

Or... is it a smile?

Freen slowly rolled the shirt sleeve onto her elbow and with that, rebecca could see her big hands and arms was covering with those perfect veins, hands that having a matte black rings and also brancelet, god, this person is something else. This is so weird.