ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8

Rebecca being drag in a little flustered way into Armstrong's mansion by one of the bodyguards, and she could see how all of the bodyguards in front of her right now were trembling and sweating. As if they were seeing a ghost. She slightly furrowed her eyebrows as the bodyguards lead her to take a sit on the couch before Mr.Armstrong coming to them and eyeing each bodyguards with his sharp yet weird eyes.

"What's wrong?!" Mr.Armstrong ask slightly raise his voices makes Saints, a head bodyguards flinched hardly. Saints gulped his own saliva and then bow his head, looking down onto the floor as if he was afraid of what gonna happen next.

"S-she. She met re-rebecca. B-but—-"

"WHATTTT???!!!!!" Mr.Armstrong shout, jaw clenched hardly and hands curled to a shaky fist. Witth that, he quickly lift up his hand, give a hard punch towards Saint's cheek. Rebecca gasped while the other bodyguards that line up behind Saints seem flinched again.

Buk!

"D-daddy—-"

"SHUT UP REBECCA!!!" Her dad glares to rebecca, and that's make she bite her own lips and gulped hardly. Those eyes. Those scary reddened and shaky eyes from her dad. She hate it. She hate to see this.

Saint still rootted on his place, still standing froze as if the punch didn't give an effect on him even though his lips already bleeding. He's that loyal and obey of his boss. Mr.Armstrong breathing heavily as everythings that he afraid of finally happened. No! Chankimha can't know that he had rebecca, his own daughter! No! She cannot know! Fuck!

"B-but s-sir! Im sure! Im sure that she didn't know that young lady is your daughter. Im sure!" Saints said, flustered and in rush makes Mr.Armstrong walk closer to him and snatch his shirt's collar roughly. Mr.Armstrong stares to him straightly, and then scoffed a little before look at the others bodyguards behind Saints.

"Really?" He ask, sound so stern with those hoarse voices and as if he was being sarcastic.

"Y-yes sir! I-i think so too." One of the bodyguard said, lightly bow his head down makes Mr.Armstrong scoffed again and letting go of saint's shirt collar roughly. That's make saint sighing out loudly, and gulping in terrified.

"If chankimha know about rebecca and something bad happened, i fucking make sure you guys will dead with my own hands."

With that words, Mr.Armstrong walk away, leaving the bodyguards and rebecca at the living room. And there, rebecca was stunned.

C-chankimha? Who? And who is that person just now? Why everyone seem flustered as if they seeing a ghost?

She doesnt know whatever and whoever that her dad and the bodyguards were talking about. Seriously. She's clueless. And now, there were so many questions in her mind.

"Young lady,"

There is no response from rebecca. She was staring onto the air, daydreaming and lose in thoughtsbut still sitting elegantly on the couch.

"Miss rebecca?"

"Young lady!"

Rebecca finally flinched and come to reality again. She averted her eyes to Saint that standing in front of her right now, as saint slightly bowing his head to her before started talking.

"Young lady, please make sure to call me or my man whenever you want to walk out after this. Please dont do something like just now again. Can you, young lady?" Saint said, slightly smiling but rebecca's eyes can't help but to focus on how saints's temples that filled with sweats.

Is he that nervous and afraid? Why?

Rebecca furrowed her eyebrows and slightly tilted her head.

"Bu-but why, saint? Is anything happened? Can i know? Why daddy seem so mad?" She ask, looking like a innocent kid in saint's eyes. Saint is much more older than rebecca. If rebecca is 21 years old right now, he will be 27. He already serve as head bodyguard of armstrong's clan for 8 years already. And for sure, Saint is Armstrong's strongest and trusted person.

But, that's not including how saint is already knew and staying with armstrong since his childhood because his late parents work for armstrong too. So yeah, Saints is someone that armstrong put everything to.

Saint sighing out loud and fake a smile.

"Nothing, young lady. But make sure to remember what i said earlier alright? Sir was just so worried about you. We will never know what will happen so you must to be more careful okay?" Saint said, makes rebecca slowly nod her head.

But, in her mind, she was battling. Something was wrong. So wrong. How everyone acts, how those little things from that person eyes, how saint's hands, body and eyes seem shaky when seeing that person just now... uh, this is so confusing.

Who are you actually, huh?