ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29

The sky was getting dark, and all rebecca did is being in the room and keep sobbing. Looking of herself in the mirror makes she slightly pouting and hurting. The bruise, the swollen cheeks, makes she wonder herself even more. Why does freen being this cruel? And why does sometimes freen making her heart thumping out loud despite those coldness and those cruelty?

Knock! Knock!

The door being knock which makes rebecca quickly pull the blanket and hugging it while sitting on the bed. She was assuming that it's freen. But once she saw it's auntie ked, rebecca slightly gulping as she pouting and waiting for the time to her to burst into a hard cries. Seriously, she need a shoulder to lean at the moment.

"Rebecca?" Auntie ked smiling, hands holding a tray full with foods and slowly walking towards her. When auntie ked place the food on the table, she sit on the bed beside rebecca which makes rebecca quickly pull her for a hug. A tight hug that comes with sobs.

Auntie ked sighing out loud and rubbing her back softly.

"Shhh...Shhh..." That's all that she can comfort rebecca. Because... auntie ked herself also can't expect the actions that comes from freen in the future. And, yes, she also saw with her own eyes of how freen slapped rebecca so hardly just now.

"I-i i didnt k-know anything a-auntie.." Rebecca sobs, tears already wetting auntie ked's shirt.

"I know. I know rebecca. But, its freen. When she's mad, she will release those anger towards anyone. And sometimes.. she even call strangers." Auntie ked said which make rebecca slowly broke the hug and stares to her with the tears stains still fulled on her cheeks.

Auntie ked smiling and wipe those tears with her thumbs.

"S-strangers?"

"mhm. Its her thing. Playing with woman, and so on. You know what i mean..."

Hearing that, Rebecca's heart slightly sunk. Her face switched as she gulped hardly. Gosh, what is this feelings?

"Its all happened when her parents dead, rebecca. She turned to a monster. And everyone knows that." Auntie ked continue her words which makes rebecca's eyebrows much more furrowed. Her face was serious and her thoughts fill with those words.

"Her parents dead? And? Is it because of my dad? Does this all involve with my dad?"

Rebecca's heart sunk once again, knowing that the possibilities that her dad was the one that killed freen's parents. Yeah, its valid! Both of them is a big clan. Both of them is a mafia! That's why freen kidnap her. Right? No. This is dangerous. This is disaster if its true that her dad is killing her parents.

"Uh, stop dreaming. Come. Eat the foods, and call me when you're done. Okay?" Auntie ked snap rebecca from her thoughts as rebecca slightly smiling and nod her head. But, the thoughts of wanting to walk out from this room somehow convinced her to ask auntie ked before auntie ked walk away from the room.

"auntie." Rebecca grab auntie ked's hand when she was about to leave.

"Hm?"

"C-can i. Can i somehow going out from the room and make house chores too? I-i g-getting boring her-here." Rebecca said while biting her lower lips which that's questions makes auntie ked's lips smiling widely. Of course! Isn't this a good idea?

"Of course you can, little woman. But, ask boss first. Politely and timidly. I can't make a decision. Okay?" Auntie ked caressing rebecca's cheek and lean down only to give her a peck on the forehead. And there, rebecca nodding her head with her little smile. But, thinking that she should ask freen about this, that's making her felt the goosebumps. Gosh.

She's afraid of her. So much. After what happened this three weeks, she felt like she can't get on freen's nerves. She's hurting. She can't make freen mad. And with that, a thoughts of being timid and not thinking to escape when she's here is coming into her mind. Yes, she even just got to know that if she escape this room, she still can't escape the gate as easy as she thought. Look at the guards! It's terribly packed with them surrounds the mansion!

Yeah, this time, she make a temporary decision to not thinking about escape, and just do what freen want trying to not getting on freen's nerves. That's all.