ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39

"Hey! Oh There you are buddy!" Heng said while raising his hand towards freen, who walk towards the living room with his casual clothes. Its already afternoon, and right now, freen literally coming out from the room during this time, with rebecca also slowly follow her from behind. Heng, Billy and Nam just raise their eyebrows and of course, they already wear their teasing smugs face but not for billy though.

Billy keep it cool as always.

"Hm." Freen only humming, slumping her body onto the couch roughly with a deep sigh, while rebecca slightly smiling and went to sit with Nam instead. Nam grasp for her hand and could see how rebecca's face was much more glowing than usual! Wow?

"Wow, you looks so glowing today!" Nam exclaimed which makes rebecca chuckled and lightly hit her arm.

"Aw you too p'Nam." She shyly said as that's conversation makes freen's lips curled to a tint smirk. Of course glowing, after sex glowing.

Billy suddenly clear his throat and started to talk.

"Ehem! Freen, lets talk for a moment?" There, when billy say that, freen raise her eyebrows and know that billy want to talk something serious. Freen then look at rebecca and giving a tint smile. A smile that makes everyone shocked and in disbelief.

"Rebecca? Can you went to the kitchen and cook for me?" Freen said that with her soft sweet voices, eyes as soft as a little puppy, lips a little pouty and that's action makes the three others so in surprise. Their mouth gaped open and exchanging their glance to each other while rebecca smiling widely, standing from her sit and nodding her head.

"Okay!" Happyly, she exclaimed and walking to the kitchen just like how freen ask. But, eventhough like that, she know that the guys want to talk without her listening to them. That's why freen suddenly ask her to cook instead. Uh, whatever, that's not important.

Freen then look at the three of them after rebecca went away as she furrowed her eyebrows annoyingly when seeing her three friends seem froze, staring to her in disbelief.

"What?!" Freen ask in annoyed.

"Wah...."

"Seriously freen??!!!" Heng ask mouth still gap open.

"What? Its the same okay!" Freen said sternly, pointing onto how she talk to rebecca just now. But, hearing that, billy scoffed hardly.

"Tch, Says someone that clearly make those puppy eyes, lips pouting, and act like a hungry little kid." Billy said and groaned. Freen who heard this just scratched her not itchy nape and act like nothing happened even though actually she also asking what actions she did just now towards rebecca. Its just... naturally come out? Without she knowing?

"Whatever."

For a minute, they stay silent until billy started to talk again.

"Im sorry for not telling you about the logo earlier." He said, playing with her own fingers and slowly lift up his head to look at freen. Freen's face started to get serious, her eyebrows furrowed a little and she fix her sit position to a more serious one.