𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3️⃣4️⃣

𝓖𝓸𝓭, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮.

After ensuring the kids were soundly asleep, freen slowly moved with a quiet determination towards Rebecca's room.

The soft glow of muted light spilled from the partially open door, casting a warm invitation into the hallway. As she approached, the ambiance transformed, the hushed tones of the night amplifying the significance of her actions. The subtle creak of the door hinges marked her entrance into the room, where shadows played on the walls in sync with the gentle rhythms of the night.

The unmistakable sound of water splashing in the bathroom reached her ears, signaling that Rebecca was inside. The bathroom door stood slightly ajar, allowing tendrils of steam to escape, creating an ethereal dance in the dimly lit space.

The air held a delicate tension, a moment suspended in time as she stood at the threshold, contemplating the intimacy of what lay ahead. The comforting routine of the night unfolded, revealing a quiet narrative of connection and shared spaces.

With a palpable gulp and a hint of nervousness, Freen eased herself onto the edge of the bed. The soft mattress yielded beneath her weight, mirroring the subtle tension that hung in the air. The room seemed to hold its breath in anticipation as the door to the bathroom creaked open with deliberate slowness. The muted light spilled out, casting an enchanting glow that danced on the floor.

As the door widened, a figure emerged, wrapped in a bathrobe that clung to Rebecca's form. The fabric pooled gracefully around her, a delicate veil that added an air of intrigue to the scene. Rebecca stepped into the room, her gaze meeting Freen's with a mixture of familiarity and uncertainty. The moment lingered, suspended in the soft illumination, as they navigated the unspoken currents of their shared history.

Freen, perched on the edge of the bed, became a study in vulnerability. Her eyes, a reflection of both apprehension and yearning, traced the contours of Rebecca's presence. The air thickened with unspoken sentiments, the room transforming into a tableau of quiet intensity. The bathrobe-clad figure before her seemed to embody a delicate intersection of past and present, and in that shared space, they stood on the precipice of a moment pregnant with the potential for connection, renewal, and the uncharted territories of the heart.

Freen gulp hardly again as she slowly stood from the bed, hands shaky and legs weaken walking towards rebecca makes rebecca stood there froze, staring and heating with the tension between both of them. God, This is crazy.

Rebecca could see how's freen eyes checking her up and down, her eyes was darkened and sharp, her throat seem keep gulping, and her heavy breath also clearly shows everything. Shows that herself is also nervous, so do rebecca. Once freen approach her, freen could smell the fruits and flowers scents from rebecca's body after showerinng, as she bite her lower lips tightly and stares to rebecca intensely.