𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3️⃣0️⃣

As a few days passed, Freen maintained a demeanor of subtle frostiness towards Rebecca after what happened. Despite the chill in their interactions, a sense of maturity prevailed as she prioritized the well-being of the children over personal grievances. Freen's actions spoke of a resilient resolve to navigate the situation with a composed focus on the needs of the kids, even amid the lingering tension between her and Rebecca.

Determined to uphold a sense of normalcy for the kids, Freen continued to go and pick them up, setting aside personal differences to ensure they had quality time together. Despite the underlying tension, moments of shared laughter and bonding became a priority during these interactions, creating a semblance of stability amid the emotional turbulence. Freen's commitment to providing a positive experience for the children remained unwavering.

"Daddy! Daddy! We will go and meet uncle billy?!" Ryker ask excited in the car, while they were heading to the chankimha's mansion makes freen humming and smiling widely.

"Yes baby, ryker and freca will meet daddy's friends and also uncle billy!" Freen said and averted her eyes to the rearview mirror of the car to see the two kids that standing behind at the passenger backseat. There, freen a little glance to her side, the seat beside her is empty, and there is no figure of rebecca this time. Her mind keep running about their happy moments when they're going out for the first time like a happy family that day.

After a while of driving, the car glided to a stop, and they finally arrived at the mansion. The imposing structure loomed with a sense of grandeur, its architecture commanding attention. The anticipation of entering the spacious abode filled the air as they prepared to step into a world where luxury and comfort awaited.

The two kids gasped in unison, expressions of shock and excitement painting their faces as the grandeur of the mansion unfolded before them. Wide-eyed, they took in the sheer size and opulence of the house, their youthful enthusiasm bubbling over with the thrill of the unexpected. The promise of new adventures and the vastness of possibilities seemed to dance in their sparkling eyes, setting the stage for a memorable time in the expansive mansion.

The big pool, the garden, the tree and everything! Everything is making them jumping while grabbing both freen's hands.

"Wahhh daddy! Daddy's home is so big! Can ryker freca and mommy stay here too??!!" Freca ask once they stepping out and head to the main door. Freen chuckled and nod her head.

"Of course princess, but, you have to ask mommy first, okay?" Freen smiled as the two nod and suddenly running to the main door makes freen chuckled a little and follow them from behind. The laughters, the cheers, and the screams filling the spacious mansion once freen enter the living room. Yeah, they're from the kids who already excited when seeing billy and some of the others.

"Uncle!! Yeay!! Uncle billy!!"

"Hey babies! Awwww freca and ryker looks soooo good!!!" Billy started to give many pecks on their faces, while nam and heng grab for them to tease them.