𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1️⃣6️⃣

𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓭𝓪𝔂

Days passed like a wind.

A handsome wo-man adorned in a well-tailored Dark blue suit exuded an air of sophistication

A handsome wo-man adorned in a well-tailored Dark blue suit exuded an air of sophistication. The fabric clung to her frame with tailored precision, and the subtle sheen accentuated the sharp lines. Confidence radiated from her posture, and each step carried a distinct elegance. The suit, a sartorial choice, became a statement of refinement, adding a touch of timeless charm to her overall demeanor.

Her strong, well-built body conveyed a sense of physical prowess and discipline. Muscles sculpted with care hinted at dedication to fitness, and a confident posture spoke of strength and self-assurance. The contours of her physique, evident even beneath the fabric of her attire, added an extra layer of presence, making her not only well-dressed but also a compelling embodiment of physical vitality.

Her good looks were undeniable, capturing attention with a blend of symmetry and charisma. Features finely chiseled, and a magnetic gaze, she possessed an aesthetic appeal that went beyond mere physicality. It was an allure that emanated from a combination of confidence, charm, and an unmistakable air of attractiveness that left an indelible impression on those who crossed her path.

She had the cold captivating eyes with depth, which could make people lose its ways in that eyes. Her strong, Chiseled Jawline showing masculinity, her defined cheekbones adding a touch of refinement to the face. She still had those wolf cut hair that falling over her nape, closing the tattoo that she had behind. From her looks, everyone in the company know that she's gonna be a apple of eyes for every person in this building. But, knowing her attitude and her coldness, no one could brave enough to approach her.

"Boss, today the new personal assitant and some of the other new employees will come and start working."

"Hm." Freen walk passing one of the employee as that's making the woman gasped in shock over her coldness. Gosh, freen is so unbothered and cold!

Freen getting inside her office room, sitting and start to work without even lifting her head. But one thing for sure, she keep thinking about the two kids. She can't search for them anymore. Did freca and ryker all healthy and well? She miss them so much. And of course, her love one. Are you healthy?