𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2️⃣5️⃣

𝓓𝓪𝓭𝓭𝔂, 𝓭𝓪𝓭𝓭𝔂, 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓶𝓸𝓶𝓶𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓾𝓼 𝓽𝓸𝓸?

For the first time in her life, Freen found herself stepping into this mansion once more. The grandeur of the entrance stirred a mix of nostalgia and curiosity as she crossed the threshold. Memories, long dormant, resurfaced with each echoing footfall, and the air seemed to hold a sense of history that enveloped her in the embrace of bygone days. The mansion, a tapestry of the past, unfolded its chapters as she ventured further, marking a poignant return to a place that held echoes of her personal journey.

She had been here a long time ago when she's still with her parents and that time, rebecca still not born by Mrs Armstrong. And maybe that time, billy is still not knowing her. And right now, here she is, standing in front of Armstrong mansion gate again while taking a deep breath and release a deep sigh too, only to get inside and fetch the two kids.

Slowly, the big gate open makes freen taking another deep breath and stepping her feet inside for the first time after years. She went to the main door, as the door swung open revealing freca who already jumping and already cutely wearing her pinky dress with some hair decorations. Freen's lips immediately chuckled as she bending and lift freca up with her one arm.

"Awwww you're so pretty, princess!"

"You're handsome too daddy!" Freca said and quickly give a peck on freen's cheek. And there, when they happily laugh, Mr Armstrong suddenly gasped when seeing it was freen. Freen was standing in front of the door of his mansion. For the first time. Again. He froze, while freen stares to him and lightly gulping.

"Daddy daddy! Lets go inside! Ryker still didn't finish shower, daddy!" Freca said while tapping freen's chest makes freen averted her eyes towards her and give a thin smile. In her mind, she was thinking. Should she get in? Or not?

"Lets go daddy!"

"O-okay...." Slowly, freen get inside the mansion, makes Mr Armstrong slightly smiling. Freen's eyes wondering around the mansion, and yes, its still the same. The mansion stood frozen in time, its grandeur preserved through the years. The familiar decorations adorned the space, each piece telling a story of elegance and tradition. The tapestries hung with a regal grace, and antique furniture stood as silent witnesses to the passage of time. The air carried the scent of nostalgia, as if the very essence of the mansion refused to yield to the changing tides. It was a tableau of permanence, a living testament to the enduring beauty of the past.

Everything is the same. Still.

"Have a sit, freen." Mr Armstrong said while taking his sit on the couch and that's makes freen awkwardly smiling and slowly sit on the couch with freca still in her arms. For Mr Armstrong, he still asking this. Didn't freen already dead? Or what is this? This is such a most shocking thing ever.