𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1️⃣5️⃣

𝓗𝓲𝓰𝓱 𝓼𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓻𝔂, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽? 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮.

As the days unfolded, a subtle transformation took hold. The illness that had cast its shadow began to relent, giving way to the gradual resurgence of health. The sun's daily journey witnessed the incremental improvement of the kids. Laughter, once stifled by illness, echoed through the rooms, and the weight of worry lifted. Each passing day became a testament to resilience, signaling a return to normalcy and the promise of brighter, healthier times ahead.

Rebecca was send by saint to her workplace and when the moment she stepping out from the car, a man with a suit already waiting for her and walking towards her politely. There, rebecca furrowed her eyebrows and makes saint stepping out from the car too, standing beside rebecca as protective as he was.

"W-who are you?" Rebecca ask, looking towards him in a little weird as the man give her and also saint a tint smile before bowing a little.

"Miss rebecca right? Rebecca patricia armstrong?"

"Mhm yes."

"Im zack, a manager of this company in Division 3 which is Human Resource Management. I want to ask you for confirmation about the transfering offer, are you sure you want to reject? This is the offer letter." Zack said and handing rebecca the letter as rebecca take it and started to read. While saint, he was already smirking and quickly nudge rebecca's arm with his elbow.

"Come on, rebecca. Its FR company. The current top company! Its even offering you a high salary, with great position which is personal assistant. I dont really think personal assistant will be that hard..." Saint said while peaking onto the letter too, makes rebecca groaned and push him lightly with her shoulder.

"Huh! Saint, the company is a little far from here and A little far from my parents house. That's mean i might taking a lot more time to take the kids if they're staying there." Rebecca softly said, she was always considering about the kids. She can't really putting the kids away. She dont want the kids felt like she doesnt love them, or she doesnt want she having a hard time in spending time with the kids.

No. Work and family must be perfectly stable. That's what she thought.

Saint sighing out loud and shook his head.

"Rebecca... its your mom house. Your parent's house. Its not that you sending the kids to the nursery or what, its your mom's house. So whenever you want, you can coming back. Plus, you should stop separating yourself with your parents you know? Why dont you stay with them, and having a big happy family? And about late, then dont take a taxi to go to the work and also going back from the work. Just call me, rebecca. Mr.Armstrong already assign me to taking care of you, so you're my responsibility." Saint said makes rebecca look at him and sighing again.

What saint said is true, but.... she just dont really like making others having a hard time. She like to do and to being alone, as a independent woman and independent mom.

"Come on. Just accept it. Its offer you like triple time of salary from your current salary right now. Just go." Saint said and push rebecca softly with his shoulder too. Rebecca frown and look at him before she chuckled and saint also chuckled.

Rebecca look at zack and nod her head.

"Then i will. i will accept the offer."

"Yes!!!" Saint happily cheer makes rebecca look at him in weird and annoyed. What's wrong with that reactions?

"Huh What's with that reactions?!" Rebecca groaned and shook her head while saint grinning and rub his own nape.

"Nothing! Im just happy. So that you could treat me some foods later if you're growing rich!" Saint jokingly tease rebecca makes rebecca slap his shoulder roughly. Gosh. Saint saint.

"Our plan is a success billy! Success!!!"