𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2️⃣1️⃣

𝓢𝓱𝓮'𝓼 𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓭.

Waking up in the morning after getting drunk, freen found herself caught in the disoriented haze between reality and the remnants of last night's revelry. Sunlight filtered through the curtains, casting a harsh light on the consequences of indulgence. The room whispered fragments of memories, and a dull headache throbbed in rhythm with each recollection. As she navigated the aftermath of the night, the clarity of morning brought a mix of regret and the resolve to piece together the blurred fragments of the intoxicated escapade.

Freen quickly sit up on her spacious grey bed, as she touch her temple that was throbbing so hard.

"F-fuck.... How did im coming back?" She mumbled, and didn't remember at all what had happened last night. Luckily billy found her at the club since she's not going back home when the clock ticking 12 AM. With worriness, billy search for her using the gps connected that she always had in her phone.

Freen slowly standing up, her shirt leave unbuttoned as she walking to the downstairs while holding the stairs rail. There, once she coming to the living room, there is auntie ked, the usual maid and one and only maid that still staying in the mansion with them. The other maids? Nah, freen didn't think she need them as much as she need auntie ked since auntie ked is just like her own mom already.

And, oh talking about auntie ked, freen become much more closer with her, and that's what making auntie ked so happy, knowing freen is not like before. A positive changes after rebecca is leaving. Rebecca is really giving a good influencer indeed.

"Freen. Oh you're already wake up?" Auntie ked exclaimed as freen pull the chair and have a sit on it at the dining table while still gripping her temple. Her head was spinning, and the clench in her heart because of rebecca is still there. Auntie ked slightly raising her eyebrows when she didn't receive any replied from freen.

She then grab a bowl of porridge, walking towards freen and place it on the table in front of her makes freen slowly raise her face and show that straight cold face to auntie ked.

"Have this porridge, you will feel better soon."

Auntie ked was about to walk but freen's words makes her feet froze, and she turn to see freen.

"Rebecca is already married, auntie." Freen's voices was cracked. But her face is still remaining cold with her glassy eyes. Auntie ked know and she could see all of the disappointment yet the sadness that freen tried to hold.

"Oh." Auntie ked only could said that. But, she slowly take a sit in front of freen and slightly smiling.

"Did you love her?" Auntie ked suddenly ask, makes freen look at her with a little flustered and shock of the sudden question. But....