ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27

The next day comes, but the chankimha's mansion already filled with screams and sobs combine with begs. Freen grabbing rebecca by her hair, dragging her to the living room as she push her roughly onto the floor of the mansion makes Heng, Billy and even some of the maids and guards rush to them.

"Freen please!"

"SHUT UP BASTARD!"

Rebecca was already crying hardly, face and eyes swollen red, with her cheeks somehow having some handmarks. Its visible and showing that freen already slapped her on the cheeks. Freen's handmarks to be exact.

"Your fucking coward dad make me mad as fuck!" She grab rebecca's hair and pull it downward makes rebecca scream, face lift up and crying hardly. Billy's feet somehow move to step forward, his hands curled to a shaky first but before he could do that, heng already grab his hands, stopping him.

"F-freen P-please i-i did-didn't know anything!"

"OF COURSE! OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING SLUT! BUT YOUR DAD IS! YOUR DAD FUCKING ATTACK MY MANSION AND MY PEOPLE LAST NIGHT! FUCK! THIS IS FOR HIM!" Freen lift her hand and with that, a loud pang hearing again makes rebecca sobs when she felt freen's rough palm landed on her cheeks. Hard. Which makes her lips a little bleeding. Rebecca was shaking uncontrollably.

Its makes she felt so scared yet so traumatised.

The slap makes the maids close their eyes and flinched while the others can't even move on their place. They being a witness of this scene. Rebecca is sitting messily on the floor, being slapped and pulled her hair by freen, and she crying hardly. That time, rebecca wish she was dead. Better she dead than being treat like this by this devil.

"F-freen... h-hurts its hurts..."

Billy's jaw become tense, his heart thumping out loud. Freen was being so cruel and was about to release her anger, wanting to land another slap. But,

"FUCKING STOP THIS FREEN!!!!" Billy shouts, as he yank his hand from heng's grip and that shout makes freen turn around and slightly raise her eyebrows. She's annoyed.

"Oh, here he comes. Her hero." Freen scoffed sarcastically and push rebecca again before she step towards billy, glaring to him with her chest moving up and down rapidly, her breath speed up and her jaw clenched tightly. She's so mad. And of course, her anger issues making this much more worse.

"Oh billy. I somehow hate seeing you this desperate want to protect this woman. Or...." Freen smirking as she turn to have a glance towards rebecca that still crying on the floor. She then turn to stares to billy again.

"Or she's already become your slut when im not home?"

There. When freen said that, Billy's jaw tightened as he cursed loudly and with that a hard punch landed on freen's cheek which make freen's stumbled down. The maid slightly screaming when the two close friends or should we say brothers (?) right now were having fight. Because of what? Because of rebecca.

The guards quickly help freen and some of them even take out the pistol or guns, and aiming towards billy while heng quickly hold billy from his back. Freen chuckled sarcastically, as she cup her own cheek and wipe her bleeding lips a little before she averted her eyes towards billy again.  How can billy punch her because of this woman? How can...

Billy could see how freen's eyes was reddened, shaky and even glassy with tears. A glimpse of shock, sadness and hatred were combining inside those brown eyes that was so cold before. Billy was shaking. He was in disbelief. He punched freen. He punched her out of control. He punched her because of rebecca. And freen can't believe this. She felt like she was betrayed and hurted.

Freen heave out a disbelief sigh with a smirk, as she slowly waking up from the floor with the help of the guards before she look at billy. This felt different. She was hurting. And billy could felt it too.

"Never know you will punched me because of a woman. Tch. A woman. This woman." Freen scoffed, wiping her bleeding lips once again before glancing towards rebecca that hugging her own body, shaking on the floor. Freen then walking away from the mansion, as she could feel her body was trembling.

"Take her picture and send to armstrong."

Just like that, freen's figure vanished from the mansion.

Once she get inside her sport car, she gulped hardly, and raise her both hands a little only to look at it and find that her both hands were trembling hardly after hitting rebecca. Her heart clenched in pain as she grasp for her chest and letting out a shaky breath. A shaky breath that somehow combine with a drop of tears coming out from her eyes without she knowing.

Why this felt so hurts?

Its supposed to not be this hurt. Before this, she never like this. But why when it comes to you, i felt this way? Why? Am i hurting because of you or because of billy's betrayal?