ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42

tittt...tittt...tittt.....

The system hearing as Nam clench her jaw and suddenly burst in anger. She grasp for the cup and throw it hard and harsh towards the monitors that line up in front of her in mad! Fuck!

 She grasp for the cup and throw it hard and harsh towards the monitors that line up in front of her in mad! Fuck!

"FUCKKKKK!!!!" Nam shout as she was terribly mad. The cup is already shattered on the floor, as that sounds makes Heng and Billy barged the door roughly.

"What the fuck?"

"What?! What happened?!" Billy ask, shock when looking at the angry nam. They never see Nam is being this mad.

"FUCK! THEY FUCKING BLOCK THE ACCESS! OUR ACCESS! SG FUCKING KNOW WHAT THEY DID! THEY'RE NOT A EASY ENEMY, BILLY, HENG! FUCK! ALL OF OUR SYSTEM BEING BLOCKED! WE CAN'T ACCESS IT ANYMORE. THE BUSINESS, THE DATA, EVERYTHING IS FUCKING INSIDE THE SYSTEM! FUCK! FREEN WILL BE MAD AT ME!" Nam grab for her own hair, she pull it hardly and even started to kick the chair harshly and thrown everything away. Heng gasped as he quickly rush to grab nam, hugging her from behind to stopping her.

Billy's hand shaking, as he gulp hardly and mind throbbing to thinking. Yes, what nam said is true. SG likely not a easy opponent. They seem to know everything about chankimhas. They seem to know everything! No one ever know how to block the system of chankimhas. SG is not easy.

"W-we need to tell this to freen quickly, Nam, Heng. This is not normal anymore. They have a real fucking motive!" Billy said rushingly as with that, he rush away with Nam and heng seems a little still in clueless. Nam groaned roughly as she push heng away before madly running to follow billy. With that, Heng also follow them.

From the ElmWood Mansion : their work site mansion, they rush to chankimha's main mansion. Heng, Billy and Nam. Somehow, the three of them already thinks that SG must be have a real motive. A motive that likely to linked to freen's parent's death. They didn't know why, but, this is what they think, especially billy. This is so wrong. How can?

Before this, SG name or logos never being published around Mafia's clans all around the world. But why? Why now they have a guts to going out from their cave and attack chankimha's?

"Freen!" Billy shout while looking around inside the chankimha's mansion.

"Freen! Freen!"

They rush to search for freen. Billy went to the kitchen in rush and worried as with that, his feet suddenly froze when seeing what in front of him right now. There freen is with rebecca, kissing passionately with a wide smile plastered between that kiss. Freen's arms wrapped nicely around rebecca's waist, rebecca's arms around freen's neck, and rebecca somehow still in her apron. Billy gulp and clear his throat.

"Ehem!"

"God!" Rebecca push freen's chest hardly in shock, as she look at billy and eyes widened. Freen groaned, hand holding her chest that being push by rebecca just now.

"B-billy..." Rebecca mumbled and slightly bite her lower lips in embarrassment. Her cheeks already flushing red! Freen scoffed and glares to billy in annoyed. Billy is fucking disturb her moments with rebecca. Fuck.

"What?!" Freen shout, stern and coldly.

"We-we need t-to talk, freen. S-something is happened." Billy stutters in nervous as freen scoffed once again and humming with a little nod.

"Hm. Wait for me at the outside."

Billy nod and walk away as freen averted her eyes towards rebecca and slightly frowned. She then stepping closer, pulling rebecca by her waist roughly makes rebecca's body collide to hers in a harsh way.

"Ouch!" Rebecca hit her hard chest lightly. Freen's stares getting deep as she bite her lower lips and leaning forward a little more closer making their lips brushed again.

"How i wish to ruined you in this apron, baby, luckily they're here." Freen whispered, voices so stern and rough makes rebecca could feel the shivers down to her spine. Freen smirking as she lean more downward and give a peck on rebecca's jaw before she gap their body and walk away, leaving rebecca still froze in her place.

Rebecca grasp for her chest.

"Gosh, freen. you'll be the dead of me."

They gathered at the outside of the mansion, standing and walking back and forth around the garden. Talking about the problems and what happened, that's makes freen is in mad. She can't understand this. Really. Who is SG actually? And why the fuck they come out of sudden?

"F-freen im sorry, the system is———"

"FUCK! STOP TALKING WILL YOU??!!" Freen shout, eyes glaring towards Nam sharply makes Nam gulping hardly. Freen biting her lower lips hardly, makes her lips having those little bruise. She can't keep this cool anymore. This is not a ordinary attack anymore. Freen keep walking back and forth, as her hands shaking, and her head hardly thinking about what to do.

Freen is getting worried. About everything. And why she can't make a decision these days?

"W-what should we do.." Freen suddenly groaned and ruffled her hair roughly. She's frustrated. And Heng, Billy and Nam know and could see that freen is losing her focus these days. Freen is not on her main way. Freen is a little lose her focus because of rebecca.

Freen suddenly stop her feet, as she stares to them with her cold determination face.

"I will meet someone tonight. Stay at home. With rebecca. Dont go anywhere."

"B-but freen———"

"No. I will go out alone. Stay here!" She said madly, glares to them in serious. They can't stop freen anymore. And yes, freen want to solve this alone. Maybe, searching for a help from someone.