ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24

The water running and wetting their clothes as the two of them standing facing each other under the shower. Rebecca slightly tembling, as her eyes fall down onto freen's wet white shirt that already become invisible, showing her toned eight packs and her fair skin.

She was, well, different from all others. She was handsome, not perhaps in the conventional sense, but she had that appearance which could make her stand out in the crowd. She was fair, almost pale white. But not that white as rebecca's though.

She's unfathomable, her golden brown eyes contrasted exceptionally with her light toned face. Her eyes were as deep and expressive, where you could get lost if you stared long enough. Her face had that faraway look in it, which cannot be described in words.

She had the kind of face that stopped everyone in their tracks. Rebecca guess, she must get used to that, the sudden pause in a person's natural expression when they looked her way followed by overcompensating with a nonchalant gaze and a weak smile. Of course the blush that accompanied it was a dead give-away. It didn't help that she was so modest with it, cooly and arrogantly too, it made the girls fall for her all the more.

 Above all was her frame and her stature

Above all was her frame and her stature. She was muscular with her 8 packs, chest as hard as stone, and veins that popped out against her biceps. Of course, she could stand out in a crowd. Perhaps she was the kind who had girls swooning over her. Oh no, its not perhaps. Its comfirm. Rebecca confirm since she know freen sarocha so well because of the live news. A cruel yet good looking person that everyone want yet scared of.

"My eyes is up here, Not down there, kitten." Freen whispered seductively, voices sounding a little shaky and hoarse, as she notice how rebecca is eyeing her body before she hold rebecca's chin softly, slowly lifting it up making rebecca's eyes meeting her's. At that moment, rebecca's heart skipped a beat. Her heart skip because of how sharp and deep freen's eyes right now, darting into her eyes. But, there is a little glimpse of sparks. A sparks where making rebecca lightly furrowed her eyebrows.

"Did You want to touch me that much hm?" Freen ask, lips a little smirking as she started to slowly unbuttoning her own shirt. Rebecca gulp hardly and without knowing, freen already grab her hand, placing it on her abs and chest makes rebecca could feel how toned and hard those perfect muscles is.