ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14

Freen finally arrived at the mansion, and one of the bodyguard that holds a gun immediately open the car's door for her. She stepping out from the car then pulling rebecca into her arms before carrying her bridal style. Rebecca is still unconscious and somehow when seeing rebecca in freen's arms, the guards that lined up in front of the mansion seem stunned.

Their eyes stucks on the figure, makes freen shoot a deep glare towards them.

"WHAT??!! Dont fucking stares to her like that! Touch her, your head will surely gone tomorrow." She spat the words and walking inside the mansion with Heng follow her from behind, lightly smirking over freen's actions. Uh, so protective out of sudden?

"Understand Boss!!!" The guards replied in unison, lowering down their head.

When stepping inside the mansion, freen was about to climb the stairs but being stopped when bump onto billy who look at her in slightly stern way.

"Freen? What the fuck? You fucking kidnap her?" Billy ask, and that makes freen felt like billy is not on her side. He was completely condemned her decision.

Freen glares to him, eyes as deep as the sea and billy could see how her jaw was so tense. She's mad.

"I will fucking did anything to get what i want! And i want her! This stupid bitch will pay for everything!" She scoffed and averted her eyes annoyingly from billy, before slowly climbing the stairs and walk towards a room to place the girl who still sleep in her arms.

Billy's jaw tense, as he quickly grab heng who likely want to follow freen. That's make heng stop his step and look at billy with a deep sigh.

"Heng? Really?! That girl didn't make anything wrong! She's innocent!"

"But her dad is." Heng simply answer.

Billy look at heng and in disbelief. Heng practically support freen from doing all of this? What?

"What?! Fuck heng! She's innocent! And yes! Her dad, armstrong kill Our Big boss before this! But still! She doesnt know anything!" Billy said, slightly raise his voices towards heng. Thats make heng closed his eyes for a second and somehow suddenly grabbing billy's collar in a rough way. The action from heng makes billy gasped, shock over heng's changing attitude. An attitude that he never saw on heng before.

Heng's eyes seem red, and glassy, hands that clenching for his shirt seem shaky and lastly lips a little trembling. Heng looks different!

"Yes! I know! I fucking know that, billy! But its freen! Freen is our priority! Freen is everything for us! Its not rebecca, its not armstrong! Its freen! Freen is like a family and you know how much Chankimhas had done to the two of us! Its time for us to repay this and follow what freen want! Yes i know! I know its wrong but she's freen, billy. She's freen. No one could decline her." Heng's voice seem shaky, and his eyes started to get glassy as if the tears will fall down anytime soon.

Billy gulp and he was stunned. Yes, its true. Everything what heng said is true. He can't even repay the kindness of what Mr and Mrs Chankimha do to them before this. How chankimhas giving their needs when they were at the orphanage before. And right now... Its freen. They only have freen. B-but... this is not a right things to do. Rebecca is innocent.

Heng somehow slowly release his grip on billy's collar as he sighing out loud and walk away from him. Heng is leaving billy alone behind. Heng is fighting with his own mind too. They all in a hard situation but They can't do anything.

And both of them know how freen is so hardheaded. What she want, she will get it no matter what. And right now, she want rebecca, even though rebecca is innocent. Gosh, its complicated.

"God." Billy mumbled and slightly facepalming himself roughly. Freen is so complicated. A person that can't be told and never could be asked.