𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5️⃣

𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓶𝔂 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓮
𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓯𝓾𝓵𝓯𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓽

A chaotic symphony of laughter and clashing utensils enveloped the room as the "Happy Birthday" song erupted in a boisterous chorus. Streamers dangled precariously, threatening to tangle with the cake adorned with mismatched candles.

Friends and family, with overzealous enthusiasm, attempted to coordinate the surprise, leading to a comical collision of well-intentioned chaos. Amidst the tumult, the birthday celebrant stood, wearing a mix of confusion and joy, as the cacophony transformed into a heartwarming celebration of love and camaraderie.

"Happy birthday baby! Here, uncle give you a new pink dress that you said you want, and for ryker, this is a new boots for your football match!" Saint said, kneeling and chuckled while showing the gifts that he bought for the twins as Ryker and freca eyes sparkling in excitement.

"Really uncle??!!! Yeay!!! Thankyou uncle!!" Ryker grab saint by his neck, hugging him with his little hands makes saints chuckled. Then, freca did the same but freca much more sweet, she kiss saint on the cheek instead.

"Awww you're so sweet!"

The situation in the rebecca's mansion filled with laughters and so noisy with the conversation buzzing all over the corner. Their grandma and grandpa was busy preparing and serving the foods, while their mommy was busy welcoming the guest. No, rebecca didn't invite too many people for the twins birthday party though. Its only her friends that from her work place, freca and ryker friends with their family, and others is Armstrongs contact.

They were already started eating as the older talking with each other while the kids playing at the outside and some playing around their parents at the living room. Basically, the whole house was so noise and hectic.

"Ryker! Freca! Stay with uncle for a while okay?! Mommy is busy! Be good to uncle!!"

"Okie mommy!" Freca shout as with that, she jump towards saint, wrapping her little arms around saint's neck makes saints chuckled and lift her up before grabbing ryker's hand tightly and bringing them to the compound of the mansion.

When at the compound, saint walk towards the gazebo that nicely place beside the big car garage under the big tree. He place the little twin at the left side of him with freca beside him and ryker beside freca. Their feet hanging and they moving it fastly makes saint chuckled when looking down.

But, those chuckled stop just like that when freca suddenly talk.

"Uncle uncle. Where is daddy? freca didn't even know how daddy looks like... Freca want to meet daddy, uncle." Freca said, lips pouting and she raise her head up to look at saint. Saint gulped hardly and he started to lick his own lips out of flustered.

"N-next y-year, when you celebrate your sixth birthday, daddy will come. O-okay?"

Saint said that but suddenly a scoffed hearing from ryker. That scoffed makes saint raise his own eyebrows and look at ryker in shock. But the shock is increasing much more when ryker raise his face and stares to him with his deep dark eyes as if he was mad.

"Mommy always said that. 'Next year, daddy will come' Always. That's what we always heard everytime we ask about daddy when celebrating our birthday every year. Until today, uncle said that too. Does we really dont have a daddy like how the kids at the school tease us?" Ryker said and this time, saint could see how ryker face seem holding so much pain, hatred and grudges(?)

saint gulp and his eyebrows and forehead creased hardly.

"The two being tease at school for not having daddy?"

Saint thought and could feel his own chest clenching too hearing this. But, he gather his courage and make a thin smile, before he grab both of the twin to stood up on the gazebo and saint pull them closer to him.

There, ryker coldly stares to him but freca just pouting as if she was upset and sulking. That's their characteristic. Ryker is not that really know how to express his feelings and he always tend being so cold, but its opposite for freca.

"Okay babies, hear what uncle said okay? Both of you have daddy. Your Daddy is so goodlooking just like ryker. Freca is much more looking like mommy, but ryker is daddy's boy! Her attitude also the same like ryker! So cold and so grumpy. But that's attitude is the one that makes mommy likes your daddy! So, when the other kids at school said ryker and freca didn't have daddy, ryker just scold them back okay? Because its not true. Ryker and freca have a daddy! Alright? Understand?!" Saint said, gripping both of the twin's hand with a thin smile plastered on his lips.

Ryker sighing out loud and nod his head but freca seem to have a thoughts.

"Then uncle, When we can meet daddy? Freca want daddy... Freca want to meet daddy.."

Saint's eyes teary and he looks at her with his soft and withered eyes.

"Soon okay baby?" He caressed freca's cute cheeks with a thin smile on his lips. But his heart can't lies anymore. He felt so pity yet so sad seeing how the two keep asking for their daddy. Every year, and every time they celebrate their birthday. This is because of rebecca. Rebecca was the one that said and make a promise to them every year that their daddy will come back soon or 'next year'

But until today, their fifth birthday celebration, daddy is still not here. Daddy is still not be found.