𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4️⃣9️⃣

After for a while, Saints get out from the mall and his heart sank, eyes scanning the surrounding area for any sign of Rebecca and the twins. But as the moments ticked by, his frantic search yielded no trace of their familiar faces, sending a surge of panic coursing through his veins.

With each passing second, Saints' mind raced with a barrage of fears and worst-case scenarios. Had something happened to Rebecca and the children? Were they in danger? The weight of uncertainty bore down on him, fueling his frantic desperation to find them and ensure their safety.

Disregarding the stares of passersby, Saints' pace quickened as he darted through the crowded streets, his heart hammering in his chest with each futile attempt to locate his beloved family. The echoes of his footsteps reverberated in the empty spaces left behind by their absence, a haunting reminder of the void that now consumed his world.

Driven by a potent mix of fear and determination, Saints refused to relent in his search, his every instinct urging him to find Rebecca and the twins at any cost. With each passing moment, the weight of his dread only intensified, propelling him forward into the unknown as he clung to the hope of their eventual reunion.

Saints' trembling fingers fumbled with his phone as he dialed Rebecca's number repeatedly, each ringtone a jarring reminder of her absence. But as the calls went unanswered, a sense of dread crept over him, tightening its grip on his already frayed nerves.

Just as he was about to abandon hope, his gaze fell upon a glimmering object lying abandoned on the ground nearby. His heart skipped a beat as he recognized the familiar sparkle of the necklace that freen had gifted Rebecca on their dates that day and he know about this.

A cold chill raced down Saints' spine as he picked up the necklace, the weight of its significance settling heavily in his palm. His mind whirled with a torrent of questions, each more terrifying than the last. What had happened to Rebecca? Why had she left the necklace behind?

With a sense of foreboding gnawing at his conscience, Saints' resolve hardened as he vowed to unravel the mystery surrounding Rebecca's disappearance. Clutching the necklace tightly in his hand, he set out once more, determined to follow the trail of clues wherever it might lead, praying for the chance to reunite with the kids and rebecca quickly.

Saints' heart pounded with a mixture of fear and determination as he pieced together the chilling realization: Rebecca was in danger. The sight of her discarded necklace served as a haunting confirmation of his worst fears, igniting a fierce resolve within him to find her at any cost.

With adrenaline coursing through his veins, Saints' mind raced with a flurry of possibilities. Where could Rebecca be? Who had taken her, and why? The weight of uncertainty bore down on him, but he refused to succumb to despair. He knew that every second counted, and he couldn't afford to waste a single moment.

Driven by an unwavering determination to rescue the beloved princess of armstrong, Saints set out into the unknown, his senses heightened and his instincts sharpened by the urgency of the situation. With each step forward, he steeled himself for the challenges that lay ahead, prepared to confront whatever dangers lurked in the shadows in order to bring this little family back to safety.