ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21

The time slowly passed as the clock were always ticking. Freen walking down while whistling which makes the maids, heng and billy turn to her with their eyebrows slightly furrowed. Freen is whistling? She was walking with a light step, whistling, and already in her complete fit : White shirts that tuck in as always inside her black pants.

"Im out. Take a look of rebecca. Make sure she wont escape. If she will..." Freen look to each of their eyes with her deep glare. Then she smirking, remembering about what happened last night. Will she escape? After having those hard punishments, will she still try to escape?

"Oh, no. She's not gonna escape." She continued with a little scoffed which makes heng and billy slightly furrowed their eyebrows. Freen then shrugged her shoulder a little before she spin the car's key with her fingers while walking away leaving all of them. Heng sighing loudly in relief while billy still wondering her actions. Freen is a little bit different. Not a little, but so different.

"H-huh, t-that bastard. Her stares give me goosebumps." Heng shook his body while hugging his own body which makes the maid a little smiling hearing that. Yes, of course, with heng and billy, they all know how kind they were. The two men that so different from freen.

"I will go taking care and check for miss rebecca, sir." Auntie ked said and billy's words somehow immediately stop her.

"Look at her condition in details, and report to me after this."

Auntie ked look at billy with her little smile, before she bow and stepping to went to rebecca's room. When auntie ked knocked onto the door, rebecca flinched and went to the corner again with the blanket still wrapped around her body. Slowly, the door open revealing the maid makes rebecca sniffing hardly and not talking about her hiccups, she was badly sobs.

Auntie ked look at her in pity as she quickly went to rebecca and tried to hold her.

"Are you okay miss? Is th——"

"D-dont touch me! Do-dont touch me i-if th-that's monster wa-was the one that asking you to" Rebecca said between her hiccups and sobs as auntie ked slightly froze in her place. She get it now. She know how cruel freen is when it comes to her enemy, and right now, she felt hurting seeing how the young woman in front of her now become freen's victim.

"Shhh its okay, its okay, come here. I know. I know its hurts hm?" Auntie Ked open her own arms as if she was asking rebecca to come and hug her in order to comfort her. Rebecca was still in hesitate as auntie ked could see how her body was trembling, her eyes and cheeks full with tears stains, and lastly, her body. Rebecca's neck and collarbone full with red marks.

"Its okay, darling. Come to me. Come."

Slowly, auntie ked hold rebecca's hand and she slowly get on the bed too, as with that rebecca quickly hug her, tight and sobbing hardly.

"S-s-h-she rape me. She rape me..."

"shhhh... I know, i know...its okay, im here for you." Auntie ked whisper slowly and softly, hands stroking rebecca's hair and comforting her for a while. She could feel how rebecca's body was shaking so hardly. Serious. Rebecca is likely to have a trauma.

The hug last for a long time as slowly, auntie ked could feel rebecca's body already calm and didn't trembles as hard as before. She slowly broke the hug, seeing how the little woman's face was red from crying. Auntie ked slightly smiling, hand lift up to caress rebecca's puffy cheeks.

" auntie know she's hurting you, sweetie. auntie know. All of us here know. But, no one ever could stop her." She said with her heavy heart, and could felt how her heart was broken apart seeing a young innocent woman being abused like this from her one and only cruel boss.

"S-she r-rape m-me... she rape me auntie... I-im no-not virgin an-anymore.." Rebecca mumbles between her cries which make auntie ked much more emotional.

"Shhh... F-freen is always like that, rebecca. You can't do anything wrong. If you did, even for a little wrong, She will punish you. Hard. You need to do anything that she want. B-but..."

"H-hm?"Rebecca humming with her cracked voices, wait for auntie ked to continue her words. But auntie ked slightly gulping and her eyes went down to rebecca's smooth white neck that covered with those red bite marks.

"B-but s-she never kiss anyone be-before. I-i mean.. there is a rule. The rule is————-"

The door of the room suddenly swung open revealing billy who was raising his eyebrows. Seeing him, rebecca slightly grasp for the blanket to cover her body while auntie ked gulping and standing up with a little bow.

"Sir"

"That's enough auntie ked. Go down and prepare for her meals. Rebecca. Go take a shower, clean your body before freen coming back." Those. That's what billy said and he walk away just like that leaving the two again which makes auntie ked a little flustered.

Auntie ked then turn to rebecca, giving her a wide smile and lean down only to give a peck on rebecca's forehead.

"Go. Clean yourself. Remember what i said okay little woman? Dont do anything that freen doesnt like. She will get mad, and punish you, hard. And, tell me if you need anything okay? Im here always. For you." Auntie ked pinch rebecca's cheek a little makes rebecca's lips curled to a thin smile. Yes, finally, she's smiling.

The first time ever when she's staying in this mansion, she's smiling. Yeah of course, what she thinks right now is, at least she have auntie ked.

"O-oka-okay auntie." Rebecca mumbled a little as with that, auntie ked walk away, leaving her alone to taking care of her own self. But somehow, there is so many questions in her mind. About freen, about her dad, and about all of this mafias things. Why? Why her? Just why?