𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2️⃣7️⃣

"Daddy! Daddy! Here! Ryker and freca already done!" Ryker said and pointing to the basket in front of them, makes freen raise her eyebrows out of shock seeing how many the toys and other things that the two kids bought. The basket is fulled and even become a high hill of toys!

Rebecca alao the same, she was so shock makes she shook her head quickly and look at the two twins that grinning in front of them.

"Ryker, freca?! Didn't mommy said if you want to buy toys, you just need to take one or two only? Why take so many of them huh?!" Rebecca ask, eyes looking sternly towards the two twins makes both of the slowly pouting their lips.

"Ryker just.... just... want to buy this for a long time already, mommy..."

"Freca too...." They said, and pouting and already turn sad which makes rebecca raise her eyebrows. Yes, she still remember everytime they going out to the mall or what, this two will keep staring to the toys, afraid to take it and bought it since they know that they only can take one or two things only. They can't take more if they're with mommy.

Freen sighing out loud and shook her head.

"Rebecca.... just let them, okay? Let me bought it. Let me treat them this time. Alright?" Freen softly said, stares to rebecca with a thin smile and her eyebrows raised as if she was comforting and telling rebecca that its okay. Freen then turn and kneeling in front of the two kids.

"Dont care about mommy. After this, if ryker and freca wants anything, just let daddy know okay? Now Lets go. Daddy will treat you! Only this? Another toys?!"

"Yeay! There is no daddy! This is all freca and ryker want!"

"Okay! Lets go to pay!" Freen grab the basket and slightly pushing the two to walk towards the counter makes rebecca scoffed and a thin smile plastered on her lips. Gosh, freen really spoiling her kids. Their kids.

Rebecca observed with a warm heart as Freen and the kids immersed themselves in laughter, conversation, and the vibrant atmosphere of the toy store. The scene before her felt like a snapshot of completeness, a mosaic of shared joy and genuine connection. In those moments, the richness of life unfolded, and the bonds of family painted a portrait of fulfillment that resonated in the shared laughter echoing through the store.

This is what she always want. Freen beside her and beside their children, like a happy family. Rebecca couldn't help but to stares to them with her smiles and glassy eyes.

"Okay done! Lets go! Next stop!" Freen announce as she smiles with her hands holding four bags of toys.

"Yeay! Mommy lets go!" The two shout in unison as rebecca slightly chuckled and shook her head before she stepping and walking together with them again and went to the car, with freen started to drive again one more time.