ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20

The morning breeze blew, and the crystal clear dewdrops slid down the leaves and jumped cheerfully. The green grass wakes up under the gentle morning light, and it looks greener under the shower of rain and dew. The pale blue sky is floating with white clouds, the birds leaping back and forth on the tree, as if telling people that a new day has begun.

Rebecca waking up in the morning, feeling her whole body aches especially her lower parts. With a glance, she could see a strong arms wrapped nicely around her waist which makes she immediately remember everything that happened last night. She grab the blanket, covering her body as she sit up and scooted backwards in afraid.

Once again. She's sobbing hardly makes a person who still in her deep sleep just now slowly open her eyes with a little stretch of her body.

"Ugh...." She groaned and slowly look to her side, seeing how rebecca was hugging the blanket, curling at the corner of the bed makes freen sit up on the bed with her half top body naked and her bottom covered with the blanket. She didn't even felt embarrassed as she look at rebecca with her unusual eyes. Eyes that rebecca found a little sparkles this time.

"Y-you rape me! You're a cruel! You're a jerk!" Rebecca spit out those harsh words makes freen scoffed and touch her nose bridge as if this didn't give effect on her. Of course its not giving effect on her at all. Only rebecca effected by this! Her virginity is gone! By this bastard.

Freen suddenly scooted closer to her and grabbing her arms which makes rebecca trembling and flinched on her spot. Freen stares to her closely, down to the reddened marks on her neck, and to the smooth cleavage. That's makes rebecca quickly hug her own body much more tighter.

Freen's stares. Freen's stares send shivers down to her spine. Freen's stares is a knife! Or even a gun! Its so sharp and dangerous.

Freen smirking with a little chuckled as she lean towards rebecca's ears and whispering seductively.

"Never know that armstrong have a daughter that have the greatest gorgeous body. Thankyou for last night, and remember, i wont do that if you wont do anything bad. Dont ever think to escape, rebecca. I warn you. Again."

Freen pull her own head and glance to rebecca's neck once again before she just stood up and walk away from the bed naked which make rebecca quickly look down in embarrassment. Gosh, can't she just being a little shy?! Uh.

Freen walking away with her lips curling to a such wide smile. She didn't realise this. At all. She was smiling so widely, and could feel how her hearts fluttering as if there is something slowly to building up inside there.

Rebecca sobbing much more hard, her body is trembling and there she is, asking her own self of how she wishes to escape from this mansion. Freen in making her like a doll. But, why did freen holds her as a hostage? Did her dad do something wrong? Nah, they're mafias. Of course they will become each others enemy. Right?

But whatever, right now she was likely to asking about her own fates. How can the world become so unfair? How can no one ever come to safe her when she's this desperate? How can her dad can't even come and safe her from this monster?