𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3️⃣9️⃣

The situation at the dining table for the breakfast was a little bit tense. Freen was grumpily stabbing the foods with her fork, and then she trow it into her mouth grumpily too. Plus, she didn't even lift her head up towards rebecca nor towards billy or the kids. Its just her, the foods, and her sulking feelings at the moment.

"Ehem!" Billy purposely clear his throat and glance to rebecca and wriggle his eyebrows as if he was asking her what is happening to the monster right now. Look! freen literally not talking or what after coming back from the room! Billy surely sense something. Rebecca could see and understand what billy is asking makes she just raise her eyebrows and sighing out loud.

"Baby." Rebecca softly call for freen, slowly place her hand on top of freen's hand that rest nicely on the table. But, freen quickly pull her hand and rub her nape as if she was avoiding rebecca's touch. There, billy and rebecca raising their eyebrows with rebecca slightly pouting her lips.

"Baby....are you mad at me?" Once again, freen didn't even lift up her head and didn't even mutter any words. Rebecca sighing out loud and look down, eating her foods with a pout makes the situation a little bit tense and full with silence.

"Uhm? Uncle uncle, mommy and daddy fighting?" Freca whispering but its loud enough to make all of them heard this. Billy chuckled and give a tint smirk.

"Hum! Mommy and daddy is fighting. Its bad, right? Freca and ryker dont be like mommy and daddy." Billy whispered too as if the others didn't heard this. That's makes ryker and freca chuckled and nod their head. But suddenly, billy's mind immediately remember that he was coming here actually to talk about something important to freen. Yes. Its about their problems.

"O-oh freen! I want to talk about the process. Camila tell me——-"

"Stop! Let's talk outside, billy." Freen said coldly, she wipes her mouth with a tissue and then stood up from the chair. There, billy gulp and nod to her before slowly to stood up and place the two twins on the other chair.

"Who is camila?" Rebecca suddenly ask, her forehead wrinkles, and her eyes and jaw started to tense. Billy froze, while freen already walk away to the outside.

"E-err...."

"Who is camila, billy?" Once again, that stern voices hearing from rebecca.

"Billy! Come!" Freen shout makes billy gulped and give a tint awkward smile to rebecca.

"I-i need to go." He quickly run away to the outside with freen, makes rebecca groaned annoyingly. Of course, billy know. He knows that rebecca is started to get wrong idea.

"Ugh! Your soon to be wife is so scary." Billy said while wriggled his body, showing how he get goosebumps over rebecca's stares just now. Freen scoffed, as they take a sit at the small tea table at the outside.

"So? Hows?"

"Oh! Yes. Camila and Lily tell me that they currently at Italy with another great researcher there. And you know what, actually SG is stand for Sergio Gulry." Billy said, makes freen furrowed her eyebrows.

"Sergio Gulry? Isn't that another big mafia clan at italy? Why? And what the matters about my parents killer?" Freen ask, a little bit confused and weird of the information. Of course, before this, freen just know that sergio gulry is a biggest weapon maker in the mafia world because they had the most intelligence and powerful creators who contributed to creat a new great weapon for the clan. But... what? What's wrong? They even had a good connection with chankimha's clan.

"I dont know freen. They said they only got that information for now." Billy said makes freen sighing and nodding. Her mind was likely to fill about this things again after for a long time she a little bit fall out from her main focus because of rebecca.

"Tell me again after camila and lily coming back here. And tell them to come meet me after that. We should talk about this more. I want to settle this as fast as i could." Freen said makes billy smiling and nodding.

"Alright freen. And then?"

Freen look at billy, staring to him for a while and flashing her tint smile.

"And then i will marry your little sister. I will marry rebecca."

When freen said that, billy's lips grow wider and he smirking widely with a little smile. A smile as he slowly stood up and pat freen's shoulder.

"You have my permission, but right now i think... she's turning to monster. Go handling it by yourself. And dont forget! Tomorrow you have to go to office, freen."

"Alright alright....ugh." Freen groaned makes billy chuckled as he went to the house door again and peak his head inside.

"Freca! Ryker! Uncle billy going back first! We will meet next time again okay?!" Billy shout.

"Okay uncle!!! I love you!"